His Only One

Bendy's P.O.V.
I am walking down the hallways of my high school. I try my best to act invisible and not draw any attention. I go to my locker and open it, only to have it shut by Cuphead. "Heya, shortie." He teases. I don't answer. "Not gonna say anything, huh?" He asks. I wait for him to take his hand off my locker. He doesn't look like he's going to remove it any time soon. "C'mon talk to me shortie." He pleads. "No, thanks." I mumble. "What?" He asks. "I said no thanks." I repeat a little louder. "Mmkay. Playing hard to get, eh?" I roll my eyes and sigh. Cuphead has been crushing on me for a while and always tries to get my attention. He gets my attention alright, but maybe not the one he wants. "Cup, can you please remove your hand?" I ask. "Oh, sure." He abruply grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Where do you want it?" He smirks. I blush immediately. "C-Cup. We're in school." I gently push him away. "Awww but Bends, I'm just tryna have fun." He pouts. "Yeah, gay fun." I smirk. "Ey! Nothing wrong with having a crush on the cutest little demon ever!" He coos. "Sh-Shut up." I open my locker, grab my things, close it,  and start walking to class. Cup joins me. "Sooo, next class is pretty interesting huh?" He looks down at me. "Pfft you hardly ever pay attention in that class." I respond, snickering. "I do too!" He says defensively. "Oh really? What class are we walking to then?" I ask. "Math. Boom." He says. "Nope! It's ELA ya doofus." I lightly punch him. "Well, I was close." He shrugs. "If by close you mean way off into space then yeah, I guess you were close." I laugh. We both enter the class.

-Timeskip to afterschool-

Bendy's P.O.V
I walk out of school ready to go home and relax. Just as I'm about to run to the buses, someone grabs my hand, yanking me back. "W-Woah!" I lose my balance only to be caught by Cuphead. "Eyyy! Good thing I was here, huh?" He smiles. "Whatever. You were the one that yanked me back." I get out of Cup's arms and pick up my stuff. "Allow me to do it, babe." Cup says and gathers up my things. "Thanks." "No problem!" I look into his eyes. They're a breathtaking color of ruby red. I can feel my face heat up. "Enjoying the view?" Cup says, interrupting my gawking. "What?! Pssh no!" I look away. I see the buses leaving. "No! Dammit! Ugh, I just wanna go hooommeee." I whine. "I can walk you home." Cup offers. "Okay. It's the least you can do anyways. Since you made me miss the bus in the first place." I grumble. "It'll be fun!" Cup assures me. I start walking. Cup jogs to my side. "Hey, Bends. Why don't you like me the way I like you?" Cup asks me. "Well... y'know, eventually you'll stop liking me and you'll like another person. End of story." I respond. "Really? Hmm... I never thought about it that way. I always thought that my crush on you would grow and grow and soon I'd love you." Cup replies. "O-Ohh..." I think of the many times Cup has been nice to me and how I've started catching feelings for him. "Bends, just give me a chance. I will never leave you. Honest." Cup begs. "Well... is there a way you can make me trust you?" I ask. "Umm... I've never felt this way about anyone else. I really want to be with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I promise to tell the truth forever. Hallelujah, amen." Cuphead says. I chuckle. "One more thing... I can change your mind." He smirks at me. "Oh really? How so?" I ask. "Like this." He pins me against the nearest wall and pushes his lips against mine. This action was so sudden that I didn't know what to do. Finally, I was able to comprehend what he was doing. He was changing my mind. He licks my lips asking for entrance to which I comply. His tongue intertwines with mine as we fight for dominance. He wins allowing him to explore my mouth, making me moan. He breaks the kiss. "God, you sound so hot when you make that noise." He breathes out. I'm panting. "Sh-Shut up and keep going." I say, bringing his head close to mine again. I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to take off my jacket and puts his arm into my shirt. I put my hand over his arm stopping him. I pull away from the kiss. "Maybe we should save that for later." I breath out. "Whatever you say, Bends. So does this mean you'll go out with me?"  Cuphead asks."Y'know I think your gayness is contagious." I tease. "I'll take that as a yes." Cup says and continued kissing me.

T      E
H     N
E     D

A/N: Sorry for not updating as much😅😅Hope ya liked the story though. See you guys in the next chapter!! Byyyeeee😀😀