The Surprise

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Cuphead said he had a surprise for me...I wonder what it'll be}I was walking back to my house (that I shared with Cuphead) while thinking about the surprise.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{Okay Cuphead, it's now or never. It's just one simple question that'll probably ensure a life of happiness with Bendy. I wonder how he'll react.} I have so many thoughts in my head as I put on my tie.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{I wonder what Cuphead meant when he said to wear something formal. Meh, a tux is basically formal I guess. Must be a special event since I have to dress up.} I was deep in thought and finally snapped out of it when I ran into a tree. "Ow! What the? Stupid tree." I mutter. I finally arrive at the house. I stand outside the door and knock since it's locked and I forgot the key.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I hear a knocking at the door. I rush downstairs to open it and once I do I blush immediately. {Holy crap! And I thought he couldn't get any more attractive...} "B-Bendy! Hi! Ummm...I-you-we-ummmmm...." I was absolutely speechless and I kept stuttering. {Welp I just embarassed the crap out of myself that's for sure!}

Bendy's P.O.V.
Once the door opens, I see Cuphead and boy does he look hot! {Awwww!!! He looks do handsome!!} I look at him and he starts to stutter. I decide to help ease his nerves by talking first. "Ehehe so ummm was this formal enough?" "Y-Yeah i-it's fretty pormal. I-I mean p-pretty pornal!" He stutters. I try my best to not burst out laughing at what he just said.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
This is a disaster... {What the hell did you just say?!?!? Shut. The. Fuck. Up!!! Pretty pornal???? Wtf!!} I blush so hard and look around nervously. I can see that Bendy is trying not to laugh. After a few seconds Bendy bursts out laughing.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I failed at trying to be nice and just burst out laughing. Cuphead looked so embarassed. "I-I'm s-sorry Cup!!" I manage to say between laughs. "You're so nervous it's cute!" I giggle. Once I finally stop laughing I look up at him and give him a kind smile. "So can I come in now? Haha" I ask. "O-Oh yeah!! S-Sorry ehehe" He lets me in. "Soo why did I have to dress formally?" "You'll see" He smiles.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{He looks so cute when he's laughing.} When Bendy finally stops laughing he flashes me an adorable smile and I am about to lose it!! {Hopefully I'll get to see that smile for a long time.} I let him in and try my hardest not to tell him what the surprise is.

-Timeskip to the restaurant cause I'm lazy right now😋-

Bendy's P.O.V
We arrive at a fancy restaurant and I get anxious. Once we get inside, the waitress takes us to our table. Cuphead is staring at me while glancing around nervously. "Why are you so nervous today Cup?" I ask wanting to know the answer. "Huh? Ohh ummm no particular reason. It's just that you look really amazing tonight and I wasn't expecting to get so nervous around you, especially since we've been dating for a while now." He says while playing with his fingers. "Oh..." I blush. "Well y'know you look pretty amazing yourself" I respond. "Heh thanks..." Finally, our food comes. I start eating and when I'm finished I look over at Cuphead and he's barely eaten anything. "Hey Cup? How come you didn't eat?" I ask concerned.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{Well it's now or never.} "B-Because I'm just nervous about the surprise..." "Why would you be nervous about a surpri-" he stops mid-sentence when he sees me get up and walk over to his side of the table, getting down on one knee. He looks completely shocked. I take out the box and open it. "Bendy, you are the most amazing person that I have ever met. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you more and more each day and I want to continue loving you for all of eternity. Will you make me the happiest person in this room and do me the honor of marrying me?" {Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!}

Bendy's P.O.V.
{I was not expecting this to be the surprise!!!} Tears stream down my face as I happily say, "Yes!" And hug him so hard. He hugs me back and whispers, "You've just made me the happiest person alive Bends. I love you~" "I love you to Cuppy~" I whisper back. He places the ring on my finger and gives me a passionate kiss. I return the gesture.

Third person P.O.V.
Everyone in the restaurant had been watching Cuphead and Bendy from the moment Cuphead got down on one knee. Now, as Cuphead and Bendy are kissing, everyone cheers for them.

Cuphead's P.O.V
{He said yes! He said yes! I am so elated right now!} After I pay, we leave the restaurant. As we walk down the street I held Bendy in my arm and said, "I promise to love you forever Bends." He says, "Me too Cuppy." We both share another passionate kiss as we walk under the moonlight.

The End😀😀