My Poetic Lover

*The art for this story is not mine (obviously😂)
Third Person P.O.V.
Bendy was a nerd. The one subject he loved in school is writing. His favorite kind of writing? Poetry. Poetry was a way Bendy could express himself with absolutely no trouble. Cuphead was a jock. Every girl in school loved him because he was handsome, strong, and independent. Cuphead couldn't care less about school. So in short, Bendy and Cuphead were pretty much the opposite of each other. Soon enough Bendy started to catch feelings for the taller and much more athletic boy.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Am I now gay? I just love Cuphead in every way. When he comes near I just don't know what to say. Can't even work up the courage to say "Hey"} Bendy was speed-walking down the hallways to his next class. As he entered the room, he sees Cuphead and immediately goes to his assigned seat next to him. This was his favorite class because of two things: It was writing and he got to sit next to Cuphead.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
As I sit down in my seat I see that little demon come in. He sits next to me and gets his supplies ready. I decide to talk to him. "Hey, the name's Bendy right?" He looks up at me and looks away nodding. "Oh that's cool. What're you doin?" I ask. He points to the board and points to his paper and pencil. "Oh...okay then." I get my things out and start copying the notes on the board.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{D-did he just talk to me??!? Is this what they call glee?} Bendy was hoping to talk to Cuphead after school but he couldn't build up the courage to do so.

-Timeskip to afterschool😝-

Third Person P.O.V.
Bendy walked out of school and started going to the football field. Once he got there, he took his books out of his bag and started studying. He didn't notice Cuphead sit next to him.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I follow Bendy to see where he's going. He goes to the football field. I wait for a minute then I walk up to him and it next to him. He doesn't notice my presence. I clear my throat. *Ahem* He looks up at me startled. "Hey there heheh sorry I didn't mean to startle you." He smiles and gives me a thumbs up. That smile...my heart skips a beat. "S-so umm whatcha doing?" I ask interested. He points to his book. "Oh you're studying?" He nods. I ask him something that has been on my mind for a while. "Do you ever talk?" He nods his head while writing something. He hands me the piece of paper. It says, "Yes, but only sometimes. It's better acting like a mime." Impressed, I look over to him and say, "You have pretty great handwriting." He smiles happily...if he smiles one more time I swear I am going to kiss him without any warning. "A-and you have a nice smile..." I say shyly. I can see the blush that is starting to form on his face. I chuckle. "Bendy?" He looks up at me. "C-can I...try something?" He shrugs, then nods. "Please don't hate me." I lift his face up to mine and kiss him slowly without any hesitation. I feel him twitch in shock but he melts into the kiss. Once I pull away he has a confused expression on his face

Bendy's P.O.V.
"D-did we j-just k-kiss? Because I must confess that was pure bliss." I say quietly. Cuphead looks shocked to see that I spoke and he smiles. "Yes we did just kiss and it sure was pure bliss." He replies confidently. I blush a hardcore red. "Mind if I do it again?" I shake my head and once again his lips are on mine, only this time the kiss is deeper and more passionate. His tongue slides into my mouth making me moan slightly. After what seemed like hours we finally pull away from each other out of breath. "I love you Bendy." He says. "I-I love you too." I reply. As the time passed he got to know more about me and I got to know more about him. He's everything I've ever dreamed of. The only one I could ever love.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I love this little demon so much. I love how he's so poetic too, it's pretty cute. He's the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. I love my poetic boyfriend.

The End~❤️☺️