The Dress_Lemon🍋🍋

This is my first time writing a lemon so I'm soooo sorry if it's sucky😅😅You have been warned so ummm on with the story?

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I was waiting for Bendy to come out with the dress I dared him to try on. It was pink, sparkly, and short. He was so mad but it was a dare that I would not let him back out of.

Bendy's P.O.V.
"Stupid Cuphead, stupid dare, stupid dress, stupid..." I muttered while putting on the dress. It felt strangely comfortable. I did not want Cuphead or anyone to see me in this crap. I slowly opened the door and peeked out. {Might as well get this over with.} I think to myself as I walk to the room Cuphead and I were in before.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I heard someone walking to the room. I put my phone down and wait expectantly for Bendy to enter the room. He pokes his head into the room. "Heya Bends" I smirk. "Pfft yeah whatever!" He says blushing. "C'mon, the faster you do this, the faster you're done with the dare." I say trying to get him to come out. "Ugh fine." He walks into the room. "There! You happy now?" He asks annoyed. For some odd reason I'm unable to speak. He looks so... cute. "Cuphead!" He snaps me out of my thoughts. "Can I get out of the dress now?" He asks impatiently. "Sure..." I get up and casually walk over to him. "Final-" I cut him off. "In bed~" I say smirking. "Wait wha-" once again I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. Once we pull away I pick him up bridal style and carry him to my room. "C-Cuphead where are we going??" He asks confused and a bit embarassed. "To my room where else?" He looks anxious now. "Hmmm not so cool and laid back now are you Bends?" I give him another smirk. "Sh-Shut up!" He's so red right now. I chuckle. I lay him down on my bed and start licking his neck. "C-Cups..." he says while biting his bottom lip. I unzip the back of his dress and slide it off him. Then I slide his underwear off him revealing his member. He blushes a deep shade of red and covers his face with his hands. I chuckle and remove his hands. "Don't hide your face from me Bends~" I undress myself and put Bendy's legs over my shoulders. "Ready?" I ask. He nods shyly. I push my member into his entrance. He shifts under me uncomfortably. I allow him to adjust and after a minute he nods. I start thrusting at a moderate pace. "Nyah~C-Cuppy~Ahhh~" he moans in pleasure.  "C-Cups f-faster" he stutters. "What Bendy? I couldn't quite hear that." I say teasingly. "F-Faster" he says a bit louder. "As you wish." I thrust faster. Once I hit his prostate he screams out in pleasure. I slam into it a couple times.

Bendy's P.O.V.
As Cuphead thrusts into me I try my best not to get too loud. "Cups! ~Nyah~" He pushes his lips onto mine. His tongue intertwines with mine as we fight for dominance with him winning. His tongue explores my mouth making me moan even more. He thrusts deeper into me as I grip the sheets of the bed. "Mmh C-Cups I-I'm gonna..." I moan as I feel my climax building up. "M-Me too" he groans.  We came and I moan softly as he pulls out of me. He kisses my chest and then makes his way up to my neck. He licks and bites my neck and I moan as he bites down on one spot. He sucks on that spot which makes me moan even more. He lifts his head up and kisses me again. "Well that was fun" he says smiling. "Y-Yeah it was." I say shyly. We then fall asleep in each others arms.

The End😖😖
A/N: Kill meh. I know this lemon is lacking so many things and I am sorry for that but hopefully I'll get better in the future. I'm gonna go dig a hole and wallow in my shame😂😂laters.