Truth or Dare?

Third Person P.O.V.
The Questers were sitting in the living room of Boris and Bendy's house watching TV. Mugman was bored so he had an idea in his head. "Hey, guys. I was wondering... do any of you want to play truth or dare?" He asked. Boris looked up from the TV. "That sounds fun!" "I suppose I could play, too." Felix said, smiling. Mugman, Boris, and Felix looked at Bendy and Cuphead. "Do you guys wanna play bro?" Mugs asked Cup. "It's just a silly kids game so no." Cup replied still watching the movie. "We can make it fun.😏" Mugs replied, smirking. "If it'll get you to stop bugging me then I'll play jeez." Cuphead said, rolling his eyes. "Yay! Are you gonna play, Bendy?" Mugs looked at Bendy. "Mmm nah I'm good." Bendy replied. "Party pooper." Cups muttered. "I'll just watch you guys play." Bendy said, smiling. "Hell no! We're all playing this whether you like it or not." Cuphead exclaimed glaring at Bendy. "Fine just chill." Bendy said. "So, who's gonna go first?" Boris asked. "Let Mugs do it. He's the one who wanted us to play this stupid thing." Cup said. "Okay! Boris I dare you to tell us who your idol is." Mugman said. "That's without a doubt Mr. Mickey!" Boris gushed. "Mr. Felix, I dare you to tell us who you like." Boris said. Felix blushed a bright red. "O-Oh... ummm... w-well he..." Felix stuttered out. "He?!?!?" Everyone (except Cuphead) exclaimed. "Umm... y-yes?" Felix said rubbing the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face.

Bendy's P.O.V
{D-Did Mr. Felix just say he??!!?? Maybe he could possibly be talking about me!!!! That would be amazing! Just relax and keep your cool.} "What's his name, Mr. Felix?" I asked. "Umm... his name is... Oswald." Mr. Felix said smiling. {Dang it.} "Oh! That's Mr. Mickey's brother!" Boris said. "Yeah, he's quite handsome. Anywho,  Mugman, I dare you to shoot your laser beams!" Mr. Felix shouted enthusiastically. "Okay." We all went to the backyard to watch Mugman. Once that was done, we went back inside.

-A few candies and dares later-

Third Person P.O.V
Mugman looked at Cuphead with a sly smile. "Cups... I dare you to truthfully tell us who you are crushing on." Cuphead glared at Mugman. "You little shit. Oh well, might as well just tell. It's Fanny. That hot bunny nurse." Cuphead said. "Now, I'm going back to watching the movie." Cuphead clicked the TV on and was about to watch the movie until Mugman turned it back off and said, "Just one more dare." "Ugh fine what is it?" Cuphead asked annoyed. "I dare you, no backouts, to kiss your crush." Cuphead looked nervous. "I-I don't know where Fanny is at! A-And I don't know where she lives so too bad." "Cups, you don't even have to leave this house to complete this dare because your real crush is sitting in this room." Mugman said while smirking. Bendy, Boris, and Felix looked at each other. "N-Not even! I-I'm not gay you i-idiot!" Cuphead stuttered out even more nervous. "Are you sure about that? Because you're stuttering a lot, Cups." Mugman was enjoying this. "Yep, I-I'm pretty sure" Cuphead replied. "JUST FREAKING KISS BENDY, CUPS!!" Mugman yelled at his brother. The room went silent. "Ugh! Fuck, Mugs!" Cuphead shouted embarrassed. He was blushing, but not as much as Bendy. Bendy stood up and went into his room. He looked out his window trying to comprehend what had just happened. Downstairs, Cuphead got mad at his brother. "Muugs! I was gonna wait for the right time to tell him I like him!" "Sorry Cups" Mugs said. Cuphead went up to Bendy's room and saw him looking out the window. He sighed and walked over to Bendy. "Is what Mugman said true?" Bendy asked while still looking out the window at the night sky. "Yeah..." Cup said. "W-Well I like you, too. I just didn't have the guts to tell you." Bendy said and turned around to look at Cup. They stared at each other for a few seconds. Cup moved closer to Bendy. Their faces inched towards each other. Cuphead grabbed Bendy's waist and pulled him even closer. Their lips interlocked and Bendy put his arms around Cup's neck. Cuphead picked Bendy up and put him on the bed. Cuphead pinned Bendy's arms above his head and licked Bendy's lips. Bendy moaned softly as he wrapped his legs around Cuphead's waist. Cup wanted more of Bendy so he deepened the kiss making his tongue interlock with Bendy's. Their lips moved in sync. Bendy moaned even more as Cuphead licked his tongue and his teeth. Cup pulled away and they were both breathless. "U-Umm... might as well tell the others that I completed the dare?" Cuphead suggested cheesily. "Sure." Bendy replied blushing.

-Timeskip to when everyone but Cuphead and Bendy are sleeping.-

Cuphead's P.O.V.
Bendy is a great kisser. I was cuddled up to him in his bed right now. "Hey, Bends?" "Yeah?" "I dare you to be my boyfriend." I said smirking. "Did you just ask me to date you?" He asked. "Maybe." "Then I will happily accept." He said smiling then gave me a kiss on the lips. "Night, boyfriend." He said sleepily. "Night, Bends." I give him a kiss on the forehead before drifting off to sleep.

The End!
Thanks Lovely2Dovey for the request again!😊