Plans (Chapter 1)

(Naruto's Apartment-Morning)

Naruto quickly ate through his cup of ramen and dumped it on the trash. He grabbed the items from the night before and got ready to make a schedule. He opened the old academy book and searched for all the possible aspects a ninja could do. As he searched he made a list. Ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, kenjutsu, fuinjutsu, senjutsu, and shurikenjutsu. He stood up and dressed in a black shirt with a red uzumaki symbol in the back and dark blue anbu pants with black ninja sandals.  As soon as he finished searching most of the categories and dressing, he grabbed his keys and library card and left toward the library.  As he walked toward the library, he thought about how he should start training, how long to train, and what to learn. He ignored all the glances and whispers the villagers directed at him. For him, it was common and could really care less. He arrived at the library and entered. As he entered, he saw older shinobi inside reading or talking. He walked right by them and approached the shinobi section of the library. As soon as he reached it, he saw dust in every book and some with old covers. He immediately knew that not many people had been here. He sighed and looked at the clock. 9:00 am. He knew he was going to be here a while, well there was nothing he could do. His eyes suddenly widen and did a single hand sign and whispered "Shadow clone jutsu". Not a moment later, 5 Naruto stood there. He smiled at his favorite technique. Maybe it would not take to long. With that last thought, he began searching.

(Konoha Streets)

Shizune had just finished her shift and was going to pay Naruto a visit. She wanted to be there for her crush. Although she would not admit it to no one, she knew Naruto was a great guy. Kyuubi aside, Naruto was a kind,gentle guy who would do anything for those he loved. Any woman and girl would be lucky to have a guy like that, but most wanted nothing with him due to his jinchuriki status. She was taken out of her musing when she reached his apartment. She knocked twice but received no answer. She knocked again but then noticed that there were foot prints leaving the apartment. She deduced he had left. Her smile fell and started thinking where he could have left to. She ran out of there and started searching in his favorite spots. Hopefully she could find him. 

(Hokage Office) 

Tsunade sighed as she eyed the four people in front of her. "I have gathered you four to tell you a member of your team is leaving." Tsunade said. "Tsunade-sama are you saying that Sai is leaving the team?" Sakura asked somewhat excited. She just wanted the original team to be made. She had even made sure that Naruto swore he would bring Sasuke back. She had left her feelings behind for the Uchiha and started to grow feeling for one blonde jinchuriki. "No Sakura, the member leaving is Naruto Uzumaki. He has renounced himself from team 7 and team Kakashi." All the members were shocked minus one, Sai. Kakashi spoke first,"Don't worry Tsunade-sama. I think this is just one of his tantrums. Give him a week and he will be back." The rest of the team looked convinced and left. Tsunade shook her head at the teams lack of care for their ex-teammate. She returned to doing her paperwork. She could only hope for the best.

(Library)

Naruto fell onto a chair irritated. It was now 2 pm and he could only find some of the categories. He was able to get 5 books in ninjutsu, 10 scrolls in different taijutsu, 3 books in genjutsu, 2 scrolls in kenjutsu, and one scroll in shurikenjutsu. There was little to no information in senjutsu and none for fuinjutsu. This did not bring him down. He took out a notepad and a pencil and started to write his training schedule. Morning from 6-7:30 am would be dedicated to physical training and while clones searched for a taijutsu style. Then, from 7:45-9:15 am he would do chakra exercises to improve control and ninjutsu. From 9:30-11:45 he would read about genjutsu with clones and practice low level ones. At 12 he would leave the training ground and eat lunch. After that, at 1-5:30 pm he would practice shurikenjutsu and find a kenjutsu style. At 6 he would leave for dinner, meditate, and finally sleep. He smiled at his schedule and went to get the books checked out. However, he needed to make one last stop. A weapon shop.