Progress (Chapter 4)

(Three Month later) 

It was already night time and Naruto fell onto his bed. He smiled as he had been thinking of his progress. His physical strength had increased and, although he had not found a taijutsu style to his liking, he created his own where his style would rely on speed, tiring an enemy, and inflicting damage by enhancing not only his punches but kicks with chakra by releasing chakra through those areas and also cutting the enemy by creating chakra blades with with wind chakra instead of just chakra. He had also started wearing weights. His chakra control had sky rocket it and had started using his chakra affinities: wind, lighting, and; a bloodline; wood. He added his wind and lighting element to the rasengan. He had also learned 6 jutsu of each element. 2 C rank, 2 B rank, and 2 A ranks. However, he had yet to control them correctly. He could now get out of A rank genjutsu and could do up to B rank genjutsu. His skill in the art of shurikenjutsu had advanced nicely where he could now guide completely a shuriken and kunai while also training his eyesight to a now 2.0 eyesight in both eyes thanks to the fox. He had learned some sword moves and, while he lacked information, he was able to create his own style he calls Demon Striker. Although he hates the fox, he has learned to accept it and with the sword was able to use the sword with kyuubi chakra in combination with his element. He sat up as he heard a knock on the door. He stood up and opened the door. There in his doorstep was Hinata who was blushing. Naruto could only sigh."Can I help you Hinata?" he said. "Umm... s-s-sorry N-Naruto-kun, I wanted to see if y-y-you could-d-d hang out with the R-R-R-Rookie 12?" Hinata stuttered. Naruto took on a pensive look. She was hopeful that she would accept this offer. Naruto no longer took time to hang out with his 'friends', the same ones who mocked him and insulted him. "I'm sorry, but I am not going this time. Tomorrow I got a busy schedule. I may not be training tomorrow but I have plans with another person." Naruto said politely as he said his goodbyes and closed his door. Hinata was sad from the outside as Naruto rejected them again but the inside she was fuming as she knew Naruto was hanging out with Shizune. In her eyes, Shizune was just another obstacle in her goal and was stopping Naruto from falling for his 'true' love. She left with a anger clear in her eyes. She would need to tell the rest that Naruto was yet again not going to show up. Naruto yet again fell on his bed as he grew tired and soon succumbed to his sleep. 

(Shizune)

Shizune laid on her bed as she thought back time with Naruto. She had invited her blonde out more after their first lunch. It wasn't just limited to lunches either. They would sometimes hang out or just walk around. She sighed contently as she fell asleep. Only one thought was in her mind. She would ask Naruto to be her boyfriend.

(Morning-Naruto) 

Naruto woke up to the noise of his door being slammed. He groaned as he had planned to take three days off his training. Sure he was a jinchuriki but he still needed to rest like any other human. He stood up and grabbed a shirt and some pants. He opened the door and sees 3 people there: Sakura, Hinata, and Shikamaru. "Umm... Can I help you guys, I wanted to rest today." Both girls narrowed their eyes and Shikamaru seemed to analyze him. "Naruto, you baka. You haven't shown up to any of the team meetings." Sakura screeched. "Um, Naruto-Kun, you haven't talk to any of us in weeks. I thought you cared for your friends." Hinata said softly while Shikamaru only whispered troublesome. Naruto scowled at what they said. "Friends??? I don't have friends. I only have people who mock me, make fun of me, and hurt me. I am done with people who ignore me. Leave now, or I will force you guys." All the people were wide eyed at what Naruto said. He did not wait for a response and slammed the door. He walked back to his room and fell on his bed. He would fall asleep no matter what.