Back To Konoha (Chapter 21)

(Konoha Team)

Naruto looked at the team as they rested. It had gotten dark and had decided to set up a small camp. Naruto laid on a tree as he looked at the tree's leaves as some fell down slowly. He looked down to see Sakura and Tenten were making their tents, Shizune was collecting berries and herbs, Neji was talking with Lee, and Kakashi and Gai were cooking some food. Naruto closed his eyes as he felt himself drifting away. 

(Mindscape)

Naruto opened his eyes as he found himself looking at the Kyuubi yet again. "Kyuubi, what are you doing?" Naruto asked as he stood up from his sitting position. "Brat, I came to make you an offer." Kyuubi said as Naruto's eyes harden. "I'll help you train but in exchange you will get rid of the seal." Kyuubi said as Naruto glared at him. "How about no? I will not take it off, but I can do something else." Naruto said as he approached the seal and went through 30 hand signs as his finger glowed blue as he drew a kanji for 'World'. Soon, the mindscape starting twisting as it turned into a large forest with a giant lake and giant trees. Kyuubi looked shocked as it looked at a smirking Naruto. "There, now stop bothering me." Naruto said before he was stopped by the Kyuubi. "Naruto, how about if I tell you what happened the day you were born?" Kyuubi said as Naruto's eyes widen and stopped as he looked at the fox. "Sit down." Kyuubi said as Naruto did and listen carefully. 

(Later)

Naruto had his eyes closed as the Kyuubi waited for a violent reaction coming from Naruto. "I....see. I'm sorry." Naruto said as he opened his eyes with regret in the, shocking the Kyuubi. "What are you talking about brat?" Kyuubi said as Naruto nodded. "I now see that you weren't the enemy. No, it was the man that used you, controlled you. Kyuubi......I promise you that I will find this man and make him pay. For what he did to my village and for what he did to you." Naruto said . Kyuubi looked at Naruto who was showing clear determination in his eyes. "Naruto......thank you." Kyuubi said as Naruto smiled. "See you Kyuubi-." Naruto started before the Kyuubi spoke up. "Kurama, my name is Kurama. Kit... I will help you train." Kurama said as Naruto smiled. "Thank you Kurama." Naruto said as he left his mindscape. 

(Morning)

Naruto opened his eyes to see the other were packing up. Naruto jumped down as he joined with his team. "Well, now that we are all well rested, we can leave. Let's go, we should not be taking long." Kakashi said as they nodded and followed them. 

(Hokage Office)

"So, the mission was a success?" Tsunade asked as Kakashi and Gai nodded. "Yes, Naruto and Neji located the camp and were the ones to dispose of most of them." Gai  informed her. Tsunade nodded and quickly paid them. They all left except for Naruto as he looked at her. "Can I help you Naruto?" Tsunade asked as Naruto nodded. "I need a...calmer...place to train." Naruto said as Tsunade taught. "The compound your parent's owned was big enough and quiet enough." Tsunade said as Naruto nodded. "May I know the location?" Naruto asked as Tsunade grabbed a map and gave him the location. "Good luck." Tsunade said as Naruto nodded and bowed before leaving. 

(Later-Namikaze Compound)

Naruto ran his hand over a table as he saw the dust on a shelf. He smiled sadly as he looked at the area before making 30 clones. "Everyone, start to clean the place, I will train with Kurama." Naruto said as they all nodded and quickly ran. Naruto walked to the back as he saw the training ground smiled as he sat down and soon head Kurama. "Get ready, kit, it will be hard." Kurama  said as he nodded and relaxed as he heard the instructions.

(Shizune)

Shizune sat in a restaurant as she drank some tea. "Hello Shizune-san, I would like to talk to you." a voice said as Shizune turned to see Hinata. "Um...sure." Shizune said as she signalled the other chair. "I want to talk about Naruto." Hinata said as Shizune looked interested. "What about specifically?" Shizune asked as Hinata's eyes harden. "That you don't belong with him." Hinata said as Shizune's eyes widen before narrowing. "I think it's better if we talk somewhere else." Shizune said as she stood up and quickly paid before leaving as Hinata followed her as they walked toward the training grounds. 

(Sasuke)

Sasuke looked at Konoha from a distance as his team stood behind him. "Naruto.....I will have the Kyuubi." Sasuke whispered as he looked with his sharingan as his cursed mark glowed. After discovering about the Kyuubi from Orochimaru, he had planned to take its power. "Let's go, we have a jinchuuriki to capture." Sasuke said as the other three nodded and followed him as they ran toward the village.

(Naruto)

Naruto swung his hand as a red chakra claw sliced through a tree. He was covered in red chakra with three tails but his eyes were still ocean blue. "Naruto......I can sense the Uchiha returning." Kurama said as Naruto looked slightly confused before his eyes widen as he stopped channeling Kurama's chakra and activated sage mode, easily locating Sasuke. "That bastard, it's time that he returns, whether he likes it or not." Naruto said as he deactivated sage mode and grabbed a kunai as he created a clone to inform Tsunade while he pulled out a kunai and ran toward his direction for the rematch he had been waiting for.