Mission Time Part 2 (Chapter 12)

(Ball)

One hour had passed by and Naruto had not seen any suspicious activity. Sayuri and he had been had been dancing for a while. He had seen his comrades look of shock when he had started dancing as they had not expected Naruto to be able to dance. "Naruto, I was wondering if you wanted to walk around. I wanted to walk around in the garden and maybe enjoy some peace?" Sayuri said as Naruto smiled and nodded. "Sure. It's not like anything interesting is happening here." Naruto said as they both left the room and walked toward the garden. However, unknown to them, a person hiding in the shadow followed them.  

(Garden)

Naruto and Sayuri found themselves outside the palace as the walked around a large garden. In the middle of the garden was a small fountain. Naruto and Sayuri sat on a bench on one side of the fountain as they gazed at the night sky full of stars. "Naruto....I've had such a great time. Thank you." Sayurii said as she laid her head on Naruto's shoulder. Naruto smiled and brushed her hair slowly. "I have also enjoyed my time with." Naruto said as he closed his eyes. However, his eyes immediately opened as he abruptly stood up while holding Sayuri. "Naruto, what's wrong?" Sayuri said as Naruto's eyes hardened. "You're good kid. I didn't think you could sense me." a voice said as a man appeared from the shadows. "My name is Yoroi Akadō. I have been sent to kill her....move and you will be spared." Yoroi said as two more ninjas appeared. Naruto felt Sayuri's grip get stronger as she hid behind him. "No. I won't let you hurt her." Naruto said as the enemies started doing hand signs. "To bad kid. Water style: great waterfall flow technique." Yoroi said as the water in the fountain flowed toward the two kids. Naruto got out of Sayuri's grip as he started doing hand signs. "Wind style: violent whirlwind." Naruto shouted as he ended his handsigns and released a current of strong winds that blocked the water. "Shadow clone Jutsu." Naruto said as 3 more Naruto appeared. "Report too Kakashi. The other two, take on the other two." Naruto said as looked surprised. 'He's a ninja!!!' Sayuri thought. "Interesting. Well, it just a small obstacle." Yoroi said as his hands glowed a dark blue. Naruto himself surroundes his entire arms in wind chakra as lighting chakra flowed on his legs. "Let's go." Naruto said as he ran at blinding speeds. Yoroi struggled to hit Naruto as he dodged his attacks while also being struck by shredding winds and electrocuted by kicks. Yoroi jumped back as he retrieved a giant shuriken. Sayuri was hiding behind one of the bushes while the other two Naruto almost finished the other two. Yoroi launched his shuriken as it headed toward Naruto. Naruto reached something from behind and in one swift movement sung his hand while holding something as it hit the shuriken. The shuriken was cut in half as its parts fell on both sides of Naruto. Yoroi saw on Naruto's hand was a sword glowing with red chakra. "Let's finish this. Demon strike." Naruto shouted as he launched a glowing blade of energy. Yoroi barely dodged the attack and again saw as Naruto closed his eyes. Yoroi took advantage of this and ran at Naruto with kunais on both hands. He swung at Naruto and smirked thinking he hit Naruto. However, thanks to sage mode now being active, Naruto had sensed the attack and dodged at the nick of time. Naruto opened his eyes as the enemy could visibly see Naruto's sage mode. However, Yoroi was too distracted to see when Naruto was swinging his blade back up until it was too late. The blade easily cut through Yoroi as his body was thrown down. Naruto turned to his clones who were each carrying a body. One body had a hole, presumably created by a rasengan. The other had wet clothes and Naruto concluded that the water dragon jutsu was used. Naruto slowly turned toward Sayuri and his eyes widen as an enemy ran at Sayuri from behind. Naruto swiftly created handsigns. 'I hope this works.' Naruto thought as he poured chakra into his handsigns. "Wood release: wood locking wall." Naruto said as pillars of wood launched out of the floor as created a dome around the enemy, who was then crushed by the wood as it enclosed. Sayuri looked shocked and scared. She had not been aware that someone had been looking to kill her. She was shocked as she did not expect Naruto to be a ninja or have the wood release bloodline. Naruto breathed heavily as the wood technique had used up large amounts of chakra, even in sage mode. However, before Naruto could say anything, team 10, team 7, Kiba, and the fire daimyo came running out, along with the Naruto clone. The daimyo rushed at his daughter as he hugged while Sayuri hugged back. "Are you okay honey?" He asked his daughter who shook her head. All the guard, ninja, and daimyo looked at the area as wet areas and cut vegetation could been seen. However, one detail caught the daimyo attention, the wooden dome near them. The Daimyo's eyes widen as he recognized the type of jutsu being used. "You...you have the rare wood release, don't you?" The daimyo said, shocking the guards and Konoha ninjas. Naruto could only nod as he deactivated sage mode and sheathed his sword. "I want all of Konoha ninjas in my office now." The daimyo said as he walked away with his daughter. 

(Later)

The konoha ninjas stood in the office as the daimyo stood there with his daughter next to him. "First of all, I would like to know why no other ninja was watching my daughter. Only young Naruto was there at all times for my daughter. He defeated 4 jonin rank ninjas, never left my daughter's side, and had been prepared to fight." The Fire Daimyo said as the other looked ashamed. "W-w-well you see. Team 7 was distracted in looking for entry points. Team 10 was blended as quest to hide themselves. Kiba was back up if Naruto failed with Sayuri. Asuma in me were servers, so we would be aware of everyone. I guess we never decided to check if they had left the room." Kakashi said nervously. The daimyo sighed in disappointment but then turned to Naruto. "You, however, did a great job. Yet, I believe we have to talk. I want to know who exactly are you." The daimyo said as Naruto nodded. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I am an orphan and a Genin of Konoha. My original team was team seven with Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake. However, I was taken on a training trip for three years by Jiraiya of the sannin." Naruto said as he was cut off. "So they thought you all you have done?" The daimyo asked as Naruto shook his head in a negative. "No. Kakashi had only taught me one chakra exercise and team exercise. Jiraiya was only a little better. He gave the steps for the rasengan, gave a summon, taught little taijutsu, and made me rely on a secondary source of chakra rather than my own." Naruto replied, shocking everyone while Kakashi put his head down. "If I may ask, what is this other source of chakra?" He asked with curiosity. "Kyuubi no youko." Naruto said with no care. The Daimyo eyes widen as he had never thought he would have seen a jinchuriki. "It is only been until recently that I have decide to take training into my own hands. I have known about my wood release for a while but have not dared to use them on higher rank jutsu since it is hard to control. The only reason I succeeded was thanks to my sage mode." Naruto said as he ended his report. The fire daimyo closed his eyes and asked one last question. "How are you treated in Konoha?" he asked as the rest sweated. "In all truth, it has been hell since I was a child. Beaten, abused, and degrade, even now that I work as an ally to them. However, I dare not to hurt anyone." Naruto said as the daimyo opened his eyes. "I have a new mission. You ninjas will be my escort for Konoha. My daughter will come along. We will leave tomorrow.Dismissed." He said as the ninjas bowed. He sighed as he thought about Naruto. The Uzumaki part of his name and that wild blonde hair was making come to a conclusion that he needed to confirm.