Naruto's Will (Chapter 15)

AN:Hey guys, Yamcha here. So, first off, I would like to say that I am sorry. I know that many voted for the third option. However, I am going to have to agree with one person. Yuesarutobi pointed out a good point that I have to agree with. Harems are very complicated to follow and make in a story and can become confusing if not introduced and continued correctly. Again, I'm sorry, but I will have to change the pairing to a Naruto x Sayuri since I believe it was the second most picked. I will make the relationship between Naruto and Shizune as one for siblings. Again sorry, and enjoy the story.

(Naruto)

Naruto sat under a waterfall as he meditate and tried to get rid of his anger. He just could not believe that for so long, he was hidden the fact that his parents were some of the strongest people to roam the village. All the years of abuse and without love, when he could have been given so much more. However, that brought him to another problem in his mind. Would he have turned into what he is now? If he had parents, would he have had the resolution to protect the ones he cares for? Would he be the kind and and understanding person? Would he have the same aspirations? He just could not understand what he should do. Suddenly he felt as a force pulled him into his mind and soon found himself in front of the Kyuubi cage again. "Kyuubi, what the hell do you want now?" Naruto screamed with annoyance in his voice. "Brat. I see that you have finally found out about your heritage." Kyuubi said with amusement in his voice. Naruto's eyes widen as he looked at the Kyuubi. "You knew, didn't you? All this time, you knew who my parents were and hid it from me." Naruto said as he narrowed his eyes. "How does it feel, Naruto. How does it feel to be denied that small information. To be lied by the village." The Kyuubi said as Naruto sneered. "Why would you care dumb fox? It does not bother you." Naruto said, his voice laced with anger. "Show them brat. Show them the pain you felt when you were a kid. The anger and sorrow they have caused you for hiding the fact that you were supposed to be important, cared for. Give them the havoc they have created." The kyuubi said as it laughed. Naruto's eyes seem to approve and actually seemed excited. Red Chakra started to engulfed Naruto in his mindscape but suddenly stopped as it reached Naruto's waist. Naruto's hair blocked his eyes as Naruto looked down. "No." Naruto said as the Kyuubi looked at him. "What was that brat?" Kyuubi said with a small amount of surprise. "I said no. I don't care for revenge. All I want to help the ones I have called my precious ones. Long ago I promised Sarutobi that no matter what, I would see the light in darkness. If my parents had never died. I would not be who I am now. No, I don't care what others will think of me. All I care for is to follow my heart, my nindo, my dream." Naruto said as he calmed down and soon left the mindscape, not caring what the Kyuubi said. "I got to give it to him, he has more determination and will than I credited him. Uzumaki Naruto, how long before you break." The Kyuubi murmured as he fell asleep. Naruto opened his eyes as he saw that he was still sitting under the waterfall. He stood up and dressed as he left for his home. However, no longer was he frowning or scowling, he was smiling. Yes, he would be annoyed by the villagers, clan heads, and council, but he would endure it all, if just for those he considered precious.

(Next Day)

The council, clan heads, Tsunade and Fire Daimyo were again joined in a meeting. "Well, this meeting was summoned by the elder, so please, tell us why we have been called." Tsunade said with a tired voice. "Yes, as we have said before, there is a 100% confirmed fact that all Namikaze are gone. No other Namikaze exists other than Naruto. That is why we wish for Tsunade to end this absurd rule that Naruto can not be put into the CRA." Koharu said as almost everyone in the room nodded. "And as I have said, Naruto will not be put in the CRA due to him being the jinchuriki of the nine-tail. We do not know what happens to the offspring of a jinchuuriki and Naruto will be given the choice if he wants a partner." Tsunade said as the Fire Daimyo supported her. "Why don't we let Naruto decide. After all he is the one being put to the act." Shikaku said as he expected Naruto to do it for the good of the village. Tsunade nodded as some ANUB left to retrieve him. They did not wait long as Naruto suddenly appeared with his wind Shunshun. "Yo" Naruto said with a smile as he leaned on a wall. Most of the people looked confused at his attitude. Some clan heads actually looked scared as Naruto only evered showed a smile like that when he was about to prank someone. "Naruto Namikaze, you have been called here so that we are allowed to put you in the CRA." Danzo said.Naruto just smiled as he stayed near the wall. "Nah, I think I'm fine for now. Right now I just need to concentrate with training. Naruto said as the council looked surprised. "Naruto, surely you must understand that this is for the good of Konoha." Hiashi said as he wanted to redeem himself after betraying his late friend. "Yeah but I have been putting the needs of the village in front of mines. So, now I want to concentrate on my needs before anything else." Naruto said with a small chuckle as everyone looked shocked. "Well, if that is all, I need to talk with someone about a certain seal." Naruto said as he disappeared. The room looked shocked at the fact that Naruto had finally stood up to the council, although in a different way. "Well, that settles it, Naruto Uzumaki is not put in the Cra, dismissed Tsunade said as they all stood to left. "Tsunade, I must talk talk too you about a document Minato left." The Fire Daimyo said as Tsunade looked curious.