Evaluation and The Fox (Chapter 10)

(Naruto)

Another 3 weeks had passed by as Naruto walked around the village. In his 3 weeks of training, Naruto had done more progress than he himself had expected. His ninjutsu had improved greatly. He had learned many new and versatile jutsu for his wind, lightning, earth, and water affinities. His wood release could still need improvement as the strongest he could do with it would be B-rank jutsu. He had started to expand his rasengan variety where he had started to create a wind and lightning release rasengan as well as creating a larger rasengan. However, he had also started to learn through shadow clones how he could use chakra to make the rasengan a long range jutsu. His taijutsu was also coming out perfectly. Although it did not really have a name, he knew how to use it. He would use his naturally incredible speed while increasing it with lightning chakra to go faster as well as decrease wind resistance with his wind chakra to outrun his enemies. He would overwhelm enemies with quick, powerful strikes with either wind chakra on his arms to shred through people or earth chakra to deliver powerful blows. He would have seals prepared to be used in storage seals in his palms to attach them on enemies. Depending on the situation, a seal would do a different job, such like blocking chakra pathways, paralyzation, or just a good old exploding tag. His Kenjutsu was going well too. He had incorporated his own demon striker sword style which would be used long range projectile created by the sword as well as deflect other jutsu. With the scroll retrieved by the merchant he had applied the quick strikes and quick movement that were hard to learn into his attacks. Now he had only learned 50% of the scroll but it had quickly helped his style of fighting as the techniques have helped him to be able to defend and attack both at close range and long range with his blade. His genjutsu had greatly improved too. He had started applying low amounts of the Kyuubi chakra and infusing it with his chakra to perform the genjutsu. He had found out that with the fox's chakra, the techniques became more realistic and dangerous as a C-rank jutsu became an A-rank jutsu. Currently he was practicing with S-rank jutsu. His shurikenjutsu was coming out finely. It was not to hard for him as his keen eye, perception of area, and strength in his arm allowed him to hit accurate shots. This was further improved when he applied a seal on his kunais and shurikens so that he could add his chakra. Once the chakra was applied, he could use his sage mode to direct them or summon them back. His senjutsu had increased to the point that he could sense enemies from a 10 miles radius and could react and dodge attacks with just inches from him. His control over the chakra around him has become better by a 8 miles radius and could control his surrounding longer while performing other activities. Finally, fuinjutsu. Thanks to the seals that he has learned from books, he had improved. The notes from the old hokages had helped him create stronger storage seals, sealing scrolls, exploding tags, and barrier seals. However, the notes in Jiraiya's and the fourth hokage's notes had inspired him to create new seals. He had started to study to Kyuubi's seal and was writing his own notes for the projects he was going to create soon. These seals would be a great hassle: an improved version of the flying thunder god and a dimension teleporter. He had started making the basic theories but knew he needed much more. He had also started learning how to reverse seals. He knew that other would try using seals and he would need to learn how to reverse all the effects. Naruto sighed as he looked outside his window and saw the moon as it shone brightly. Naruto smiled as he fell asleep, looking at the small opening in the window. 

(Mindscape)

Naruto found himself in a sitting position as his eyes slowly opened. He sighed as he noticed the sewer like surrounding as well as the dripping drops of water hitting the flooded floor. Soon, a growl was heard as he looked in front of him and saw giant,red fox eyes behind a giant cage. "What do you want Kyuubi?" Naruto asked calmly as he wanted nothing to do with the fox. "Brat, you finally learned manners. Now tell me, why are you using my chakra?" The Fox asked as he approached the cage. "I do not know what you mean. I would have asked you the same, why are you trying to influence me again?" Naruto asked as he saw red chakra leaking out of the seal. "So you do not know, hmmm. The seal, it has weakened beyond my control, it is releasing my chaka faster than you can control." The Kyuubi said as he sat in front of Naruto. Naruto approached the seal as he examined the seal. He followed the complex designed searching for the specific kanji: storage. It did not take long as he found the kanji but there was one problem, it was red as if corrupted. He closed his eyes as the fox looked curious at Naruto. Soon, Naruto opened his eyes as one was the kyuubi eye and the other was the sage mode eye. He did 20 different hand signs as he redrew over the old kanji and soon the kanji for storage started to glow as the kanji's red color was evaporating while the overlapping kanji glowed blue and merged together. The process took 10 minutes as both kanjis finally merged together and now glowed with a dark blue color and red chakra stopped leaking. Naruto's eyes turned back to normal as he took deep breathes, after all, it not easy to repair a seal made by a shinigami. "I'm impressed brat. You fixed the seal with almost no problems. I guess you're self taught lessons are working." The fox said as it laughed at Naruto who just glared back. "I want you to stop any more of your influence. I will be using the bare minimum of your chakra for my genjutsu but that is all. I don't care what you have to say. I just want this much power and nothing more." Naruto said as he stared at the fox right in the eyes. "Well why do you want my power brat? What will you use it for?" The kyuubi asked with amused eyes. "That is simple, I just want it and will use it when I want it." Naruto said with a serious look. The Kyuubi gave out an amused laugh as he looked at Naruto. "You got some guts brat. Very well, you will be allowed to use the bare minimum of my chakra, now leave." the Kyuubi said as Naruto awoke in his bed and sat up looking at his clock. He sighed, at least he got what he needed.