True Heritage (Chapter 13)

(Next Day)

The Konoha group was waiting outside the palace as they waited for the daimyo and his daughter. Naruto was not paying attention at the group as he was reading and taking notes for his seals. He was close to creating the basic formula for the Harashin but the other two were still half-way. He was cut short of his musings as the Fire Daimyo, his daughter, and two guards. "Let us go." The daimyo said as they nodded and soon left with Naruto staying behind to better blend in. 

(3 Days Later)

Naruto could honestly say that hes was annoyed. The Daimyo had questioned him a lot during the trip to which Naruto had either avoided or barely given information. Over the years of living in the village has led to Naruto not trusting anybody, even if the person was a person in a higher position. "So, Naruto, who are your birth parents?" the daimyo asked as Naruto's eyes harden. "I never knew. Most said that they had just left me and that I was the son of a bastard and my mother a slut." Naruto said as he was done with the questioning and ran up ahead. The daimyo sighed as he was barely able to get any information. His suspicion had increased of Naruto's parent. With little information he had gotten, the stronger the resemblance. He knew that Naruto had a taste for kenjutsu and fuinjutsu, much like Kushina Uzumaki. Naruto's overall appearance and the way he looks when he uses the rasengan made look much like the fourth hokage, Minato Namikaze. However,he gained a stern look. If what Naruto said was right, then Konoha would be harming the legacy of his late friend. The daimyo was cut from his musing as the village gates were visible. 

(3 Hours Later)

The Daimyo stood in the council with the elders, clan heads, and Tsunade. "Now, I would like to know something from Tsunade. Is Naruto the son of those two?" The daimyo asked as Tsunade's eyes widen and nodded. The others in the room looked confused while the other looked annoyed. The daimyo closed his eyes and suddenly shot open with anger in his eyes. "How dare Konoha hurt Naruto and stunt his grow." The daimyo screamed in anger shocking everyone. "B-b-but sir, he is a demon, a monster-" the civilian was shut up as he slammed his hands on the table. "You mean that it is okay to hunt, abuse, and try to murder the legacy and only son the fourth hokage!!!" the daimyo screamed as everyone in the room froze. "What?" Shikaku asked in a small voice. "There has ever only been one man with such bright hair like Naruto. His is interested into seals and sword fighting and is seemingly a prodigy in it, like one woman, Kushina Uzumaki. Hell, looking at him perform the rasengan is like looking at another Minato." The daimyo said as everyone was in shock. "He is saying the truth. Naruto Uzumaki is in fact, the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze. I have the birth certificate, blood samples, and last words that confirm it. It was decided that no one was to know of his heritage until he was able to reach a certain amount of power to protect himself." Tsunade said as the room fell quiet. Suddenly, the civilians started screaming about why not being told about his true heritage and of putting him in the CRA. "No, Naruto will be given the choice the of what he wishes to do. He has no responsibility here. I am willing to give asylum to the son of my late friend if to just protect him from this village." The Daimyo said as he left the room. "Tsunade, something must be done. We can not lose the heir of the Namikaze clan and the Uzumaki clan." Hiashi said as many other agreed. "It will be hard. As of recently, Naruto has changed in appearance and attitude. He has taken training onto his own hands as other have refused to truly train him." Tsunade said as the clan heads looked sadden by the fact that they had betrayed their beloved fourth hokage. "Tsunade, he must be put to the CRA." A civilian said as the rest of the civilians nodded. "That may be impossible. Naruto has shown violent acts when put in very stressful situations. However, I will announce to the village Naruto's true heritage. Council dismissed." Tsunade said as the members quickly left.

(Naruto)

Naruto had just entered his apartment when he disappeared in a puff of smoke. He suddenly found himself in front of Gamabunta and Fukasaku. "Young Naruto-boy. We need to talk and it  is about your training. You have yet to learn all the secrets of sage mode. W will aid you here for a week. After that, you will have to train by yourself." The toad said as Naruto nodded and bowed. "Yes Fukasaku-sama.If you may please, alert Tsunade of my training in Mount Myoboku." Naruto said, surprising both toads by his attitude. "It will be done." Fukasaku said as Naruto nodded and summoned some clothes for training stored in his storage seals. "Let's start." Naruto said as the toads nodded.