Discoveries (Chapter 8)

(Field)

Kakashi just could not believed what had just happened. He was an ANBU in the past. He had fought in a war. He had been trained by the fourth hokage. Hell, he had been Naruto's sensei, and never had seen his "student" fight so well. "Tsunade, I believe we made a deal. What I want is any scrolls or books about seals." Naruto said as he walked up to her. "How....how did you defeat him?" Tsunade said, still shocked. "My training.That's how." Naruto said as he started walking away. "Naruto.....I want you at my office tomorrow by the morning so that you can get your....reward." she said as Naruto nodded and puffed away. All of their eyes widen as they realized what happened: it was a clone. 

(Rookie 11)

The Rookie 11 had left the field a while after the fight and were sitting in a restaurant. "I can't believe Naruto beat Kakashi." Ino said as she ate her salad. "Yeah but something was strange. When I used my Byakugan, it stung and everything was disrupted. Nothing was visible." Hinata said as she rubbed her eyes. Neji smiled as he knew why it had occurred while the rest looked weirdly at him. "Hey Neji.....what are you hiding?" Kiba said suspiciously. "I gave Naruto a book. The book contained seals and its variants. I never activated my doujutsu because I noticed the seals in his sword. He implemented his own creation and if I'm not wrong, it should also negate any bloodlines." Neji said as his smile disappeared. They all looked shocked as they never knew that Naruto could do such thing. "How long did you give it to him?" Shikamaru said as he wanted to measure Naruto's learning speed. "One week." Neji said as he stood up and left. They all looked shocked as they had not realized that Naruto could be such a great learner. "Maybe we should talk with Naruto again." Sakura said while the others nodded. 

(Naruto)

Naruto sat under a waterfall without a shirt as he meditated. The Kyuubi influence was getting stronger and he did not want to risk doing any more damage. The training trip with Jiraiya had caused Naruto to get a seemingly addiction to using the power, but he also knew that the power would corrupt him. If he meditated, he could regain some peace and natural chakra to negate the effects. He slowly opened his eyes as one was in his sage mode while the seemed to be in the shape of a fox. Slowly, both eyes turned back to the ocean blue eyes he had as he shook his head. He stood up and dried himself as he went to put his clothes back on. Naruto sighed as he saw his clothes. Some of his clothes was starting to fit to tightly and had to buy new ones. However, with the stores refusing to sell him anything, he would need to wait until Friday to the merchants came again. He grabbed a book hidden in his orange jacket as he started to read and take notes. Some of the more complex seals needed more details about other seals as well as other elements and kanjis. He smiled at the fact that at least he could get the information he needed to continue. He soon left the area as he headed home. 

(Next Day)

Shizune was walking toward Naruto's apartment since she had a free day. She had planned to invite Naruto for some breakfast as well as maybe train a little bit together in chakra control. Ash she approached the apartment, she noticed a group of people around the door, making her groan. "What are you guys doing here?" Shizune asked as she saw everyone except Neji was there. "We came to talk with Naruto, but he won't open." Sakura said annoyed. However, before Shizune could respond, Naruto came rushing out of his door as he ran full speed toward the hokage tower. No one was quick enough to respond but soon noticed that Naruto's door was left open. Upon closer inspection, they noticed that the door's lock was busted. They all stood frozen as they did not know what to do. The Rookie 11 were thinking of entering while Shizune was thinking of staying outside. However, the majority won and everyone entered. As they entered, they immediately saw graffiti on the wall with words such as "Demon" or "Cursed Bastard". However, what surprised them was the fact that the words seemed to be more recent as another part of the house had a mismatched coat of paint as if covering something. The kitchen and living room were rundown with only few possessions. The things he did have seemed old and very worn out. His couch was very old with many broken parts while most of his seats looked like they were fixed constantly. As they continued toward his bedroom they noticed many more signs of graffiti. However, when they reached his room, they noticed that is was more protected than the rest of the house. As they tried opening the door, the door would not even budge and had many looks. Once Shikamaru had picked the looks, they were surprised to see the inside. The window was completely sealed with bricks with only a small hole to allow some light into one area. The desk seemed slightly beaten but the items on them seemed well taken and in cases for protection, as if they were his greatest possessions. His bed was just a mattress with a blanket. A lamp was next to it with a book with a letter cover. As Kiba was about to approach the book, the door behind himwas slammed closed. Naruto stood there as he glared at all of them. "Leave that book alone and explain why you broke into my house." Naruto said as he pulled out a kunai with wind chakra around it while he leaned on the wall. 

(Earlier-Naruto) 

Naruto had reached the tower and had already entered the office. "Naruto, since you won, I will be giving you these three books. One is an old book that Jiraiya had written but never published for ninjas. The second is an old book that contains simple information about seals that the old hokages had written in. The last.....is the notebook of the fourth hokage. All the books must be well taken care of, ok?" Tsunade said as Naruto nodded, although a little overwhelmed by the fact that he was holding information written by many great figures. Suddenly he felt a seal on his wrist start to glow and burn. His eyes widen as he recognized his seal: someone had entered his room. He quickly said his goodbyes as he ran toward his house.