Sayuri's Search (Chapter 16)

(Hokage Office)

"What!!!" Tsunade screamed as she read the marriage contract. "Yes, Minato and I had originally made a contract but when I heard that Minato and Kushina died, I had assumed that their son had died too as there was never a report saying the Hokage's son had lived. Now that I know Naruto is alive, I bring out the contract. I would not oppose the idea as Naruto seems like a truly nice person. I know that my daughter does like the boy, but I do not know about the boys feelings." The Fire Daimyo said as he chuckled. "Yes, however, I fear how my assistant will react now." Tsunade said as she sighed.

(Sayuri)

Sayuri had gotten out of the Daimyo's house in Konoha as she looked for a blonde boy. She truly fancied Naruto but was not sure how he would react. She had found the marriage contract and had first felt mad but then excited that maybe should be with the kind soul that had saved her. As she continued her search, she was startled when she saw a kid running. He had a scarf, brown hair, and goggles. "Konohamaru, come back." A ninja said as he almost caught the kid. However, a blonde blur appeared as he grabbed the kid. The ninja chasing looked confused until he saw Naruto. "Naruto-san, could you please bring down Konohamaru." The ninja said. "No can do Ebisu. Konohamaru needed help with some pranks and I'm going to help him." Naruto said as Konohamaru stood next to him. "Yeah, let's go boss." Konohamaru said as they were about to leave through the roofs. "Naruto wait." Sayuri screamed as Naruto saw her. Naruto pulled Konohamaru as he approached Sayuri. "Oh, hey Sayuri. This is Konohamaru, the grandson of the third hokage. Konohamaru, meet Sayuri Shijimi the daughter of the Fire Daimyo." Naruto said as he greeted both of them. Sayuri waved at Konohamaru who was just blinking. "Hey Naruto, I was wondering if you could hang out later." Sayuri asked with a small blush. "Oh, sure. Konohamaru and I are just going to have fun. I could met you at 3 at the Daimyo's house." Naruto said as she nodded in approval. "Boss....is she your girlfriend?" Konohamaru asked as Sayuri blushed while Naruto chuckled and blushed slightly. "No, she is a friend. Well, we are wasting time, let's go Konohamaru, we got a pervert's hair to paint green like Gai's suit." (Prank created by Yuesarutobi) Naruto said as both boys ran away. Sayuri smiled and left back to the house to prepare for her hang out with Naruto.

(Later)

Naruto was laughing as Konohamaru and him had just escaped Iruka as he was covered in bright pink paint with glitter in his hair. "Well Konohamaru, I have to leave. Next time, gather the whole group so that we can cause more pranks." Naruto said as Konohamaru nodded. Naruto smiled as he left home and thought of some of the pranks. He had gotten the die and had dyed all of Kakashi's hair into very bright green. Naruto had pranked 3 clan houses as he and Konohamaru had gotten into the houses as they let the Inuzuka's dogs free and to run wildly, they had spiced up the food for the Akimichi, and had stolen the clothing of the Hyuuga elders while being replaced with more embarrassing clothing. They had even entered Tsunade's office as he replaced her hidden sake with extremely spicy hot sauce. He may not hurt the villagers, but pranks always helped him relax. He checked the time and saw he had enough time to change and pick her up. He still felt weird that the villagers were giving him nice looks and could not help but feel unsafe. He sighed but stopped thinking about it as he entered his apartment and quickly changed. He had gotten a new sage coat. Under his coat was a black shirt. One sleeve had the Uzumaki Clan symbol. The other had the Namikaze Clan symbol. He wore some black ANBU pants with some blue ninja sandals. He had also taken his headband off as he wanted to feel like a regular civilian for his date with Sayuri. However, he would still carry two kunais and his sword. H e just could never be so sure of what lurked in the shadows. He smiled as he closed his door and left. He just hoped he did not make a fool out of himself.