Dear Diary ➤ Part 11

Dear Diary,

It's been a while buddies! Hiii!

I buried this in the dirt as I went on a hunt to find the anonymous person who sent me that note.

I tried telling E but the closest thing we got to was my mom magically finding her way out the cage and using her lizard hands to write it.

Would she do that? Doubt it.

She'd use the pen to stab me honestly.

Just like how I'm going to stab the person who wrote me it!

I know Carlos nor Jay did it. For one thing, if I tell Ben about the reason than I'm telling him who helped me with it --- which includes them.

We could all get in trouble for this and I could lose the love of my life.

This person wants me to tell him the truth.

Truth is something our relationship has been struggling with.

First, I keep lying about not using the spell book.

Second, I keep lying to him that I'm doing great in my classes while still managing this Lady stuff.

Third, I keep lying to him that I support his decisions when in reality I just want him to be... normal.

How ironic of me, I know.

And then I lie to him about the main thing that started our relationship?

Him believing I gave him the cookie because I had a crush on him and so he forgave him when he shouldn't have?

Yeah, no. I'll rather get rid of this person than do that.

And I'm going to.

That's a promise.