Dear Diary ➤ Part 46

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

"Mal! Open up! If you can allow Carlos in, you can allow me in! I'm your best friend! M!"

Evie.

"Mal, please... we're sorry. You're going to drive yourself insane!"

Jay.

"I have some fan mail for you, Mal! See you're still loved!"

Jane.

"Idiot that won't work!"

Lonnie.

"I know we weren't there for you. I know you and Ben were having problems. I know you had hurt in your eyes when I walked away. M... I'm sorry. Please. Open up. I can't go another day not knowing if you're alive or not. I just want to see you. M, when I saw your body laying there... I just want to apologize. Mal..." a cry from the heart and soul of Evie stretches over the foundation of their broken friendship, seeking to find if they still have a solid foundation built from love and nurture.

Hearing Evie cry broke Mal's heart. Evie was the purest, sweetest. None of her friends deserved this treatment... and yet they still left me. The second they saw a reason to... she frustratedly gripped her hair at the thought.

She wanted to open that door.

Don't.

She wanted to forgive them.

You're still broken.

If she can speak to Carlos it would be only fair to do the same for them...

You didn't open it for him. He found a way in.

Why was she like this? Why did she always argue with herself? Why did she always blame herself? Why couldn't she accept herself like others? Why was her life this?

What she's doing... is it any better than what they did? What they drove her to doing? But why was she blaming them?

She's the one who refused to listen to her mother. She's the one who refused to close herself up. If she just would've... not fell for Ben on that date and closed out the thoughts she grew when hanging Evie, Jay and Carlos that called those moments precious memories, she wouldn't be in this predicament.

But maybe Carlos was right - maybe all she needed was somebody to listen to her. Nobody would hear her. Mal was sure of it. Emotions were stupid. Love was weak.

She snatched the emergency phone off the wall, "Can you make another announcement stating to not visit the West Wing ending hall? Thanks," she whispered to the receptionist and hung up.

Whatever was going on with her, it was between her and herself.

They needed to accept that because she has.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠