Dear Diary ➤ Part 27

Dear Diary,

Jay hasn't talked to me in days. Want to know why? Because of that person.

Ben has been stressing. Want to know why? Because I refuse to tell him something --- which is about this person's existence!

E has the audacity to shame me for what I did as a kid and it's all because of that person.

Carlos is shaking his head at me talking about how he's disappointed in me

What. The. Hell.

Even Lonnie, who found out why, shook her head at me in the hallway and moved past me???

I'm sorry. Are we supposed to be ashamed of what we did in a place where we had to be evil?

So I guess shamed for stealing and lying, meanwhile these 3 frauds have been living their life here as a lie faking like we all came here to be better people.

Have they forgotten what I can do? Friends or not, they're not going to say "Mal, you should know better" as if we all weren't running the Isle knocking kids off, stealing from others, beating people up!

I'm not a bad person. Damn it I'm a good friend! I'm a good girlfriend!

I am a good person.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 🐉 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Mal slammed her diary, the tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. She felt the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child and she looked toward the window, as if the light could soothe her.

"I'm a good person!" She choked out.