Dear Diary ➤ Part 20

Dear Diary,

November 3rd, 2016

I'm marking this day as the first day in history where I spent 24 hours with Carlos.

Never again.

Those memories man. Oh oh. Those memories.

But besides that let's also mark this day as the new arrival of Alieen, cousin of Aurora, has arrived to Auradon.

Do I think it's her?

I have my suspicions. First off, she's a great swimmer (could be Uma in another form)

Second off, she loves cooking (was she hiding in the kitchen that day? it was getting ready to be family day and a lot of relatives had already arrived)

Third off, she moves steadily (sneak into the VK's dormitory, steal the leader's diary and put it back)

This entire situation has my head pounding.

why should it matter if Ben knows I was going to give him the cookie for world domination or not?

now that I think about it, somebody could have stopped us!

If my mom opened up the Barrier more villains would be let out. Including my... that's besides the point.

The point is I'm sure there are heros out there stronger than her who would have stopped it. I mean for fucking sakes Hercules could have came and stopped her!

Anybody could've came and stopped my mom because truthfully compared to the big boys she isn't so scary.

So why torture me?!

Why torture me about this?!

I hate this.

I can never be happy.