Dear Diary ➤ Part 31

Dear Diary,

There are days where I get angry.

There are days where I feel sad.

There are days when I want to die.

There are days where I breakdown in tears I can longer hold.

There are days where I wish I could change things.

And there are days where I want to switch bodies with Evie.

But none of this is my fault. This person targeted me --- threatening to release information to Ben!

I was going to do it but I realized I have nothing to fear. Ben knows I've changed, he knows I love him.

So this person releases information to Jay that only somebody on the Isle watching us would know.

This information was released to the public that made them turn against me. It made the skeptical ones claim this as the reason they've side eyed me for so long.

I hate how they're judging me. I hate how they're looking at me. I hate the whispers around me. I hate how everyone are shutting doors in my face.

I hate how Jay is letting this tear our friendship apart. Years of our bond being thrown away just like that.

Did he ever hold our friendship in a special place as much as I did?

Do any of my friends hold our friendship in a special place?

They must not. They're all judging me.

Even E.......

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 🐉 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Part of her wanted them to feel her pain too, so she wouldn't be so lonely with it, but part of her was glad they couldn't, it was private after all.

Her eyes suddenly swam with tears and she hurried to scrub them from her face. She knew tears would lead to sympathy, and sympathy would lead to more tears.