Dear Diary ➤ Part 12

Dear Diary,

I have enemies. Huge enemies. Big enemies.

So many enemies that if we ever open up the Barrier for good those enemies would come here just to kill me.

But I don't have that many enemies in Auradon.

Only Audrey and honestly, I don't know what her problem is.

Chad hates me which makes sense because he's prejudice, you know?

I feel like Jane has a love/hate relationship towards me.

After all, I did kind of feed into her insecurities when I first came here and manipulated her against her mother.

Which I did nothing wrong there! I was just being a good damn daughter!

But none of these enemies have enough magic to spy on me and my friends.

Jane barely uses the magic she inherited from Fairy Godmother, Audrey literally doesn't have a drop of magic in her and Chad is just...

Chad doesn't even own a brain let alone magic.

Surely nobody from the Isle crossed over here? Uma was pretty pissed off in our last battle in the sea.

I know my existence makes her filled with hatred... knowing I'm better than her must kill her on the inside.

She isn't smart enough to come up with a plan to get over here. Did somebody hop inside our limo?

I don't know. There's too many scenarios and I'm starting to freak out.