Dear Diary ➤ Part 34

Dear Diary,

Well, um, hi guys. Hehe.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 🐉 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Mal sniffed. Today was terrible. She remember the tears, the difficulty to speak, choking out the words. She remembered Ben yelling at her to get out and hearing his cries after they forced her out.

She remembered Belle snatching the necklace he gave her off her neck and saying how they should have sent them back. She remembered Jay walking past her as she walked down the hall with her head down, trying to avoid the stares and not wanting people to see her tears.

When the guilt comes it takes her down the old familiar path. She wanted to refuse to walk it, pretend that she was the person she demanded to be. 

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 🐉 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

Today was not a good day. Ben is heartbroken about the truth of the cookie. His parents doesn't believe I actually love him and they are horrified that I did that to their son.

The entire kingdom is horrified about what I did.

What we did. I don't... I don't know what I did to deserve this.

The pain that I'm feeling right now can't be described. I want to claw at my heart until I kill it. I don't want emotions if I can feel this.

I don't know what to do. What more secrets is this person going to reveal? Why are they doing this? What's the point? Who is doing this?

I'm too emotionally weak at this point. I can't control my powers anymore. I can't think anymore. I can't eat anymore.

I just want to die at this point.