Dear Diary ➤ Part 47

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

"Fairy Godmother has checked you into therapy sections. Is that okay?" Doug asked.

Mal rolled her eyes. Why would he ask her if it's alright with her? They already did it without checking with her first.

"Hopefully it'll help you stop being so inconsiderate,"

She heard Doug whisper as he began walking away.

The comment only set Mal off, her feet hitting the ground faster than she realized it as she swung open the isolated dormitory door, her green eyes telling a story of fury and hurt.

"Do you know me, Doug? Do you know anything about me?! Do you talk to me on a daily basis? Do you actually know anything about any of us besides being Evie's mindlessly, following dopey boyfriend?!"

Alana, older sister of Ariel who was in charge of caring over Mal, squeezed her arms in between Doug and Mal's hands clenching his shirt collar.

"Fairy Godmother sent you here for one reason. You had one job, Doug," Alana scolded him as she walked Mal back inside her room, closing the door in Doug's stunned face.

As Mal bit on her nails, trying to calm herself before she did something she would later regret, Alana sat her get well letters and food on her nightstand.

"I've completed more homework assignments for you. You should rest more, don't stress yourself out. We've continued your wishes on keeping your friends away. I don't know how the white-haired one found his way in. We're still figuring that part out. We've been trying our best to keep King Ben away. We've informed our higher ups on your wishes to not see him. Anything you say, goes. We would hate for you to get driven to... that... again. Is there anything I could get you, my lady?"

"I don't understand..." Mal said.

Alana inched closer to the young girl, "Don't understand what, my lady?"

"I don't understand! I don't know what I don't understand! I just don't know!"

The sound of Evie crying, Jay begging, Carlos hug, tearing Ben's letters, questioning her motives, blaming them, sympathizing with them, all of those memories tormenting her began replaying.

"My lady, how old do you think you are?" Alana gently grabbed Mal by the wrist and sat her down.

"If I understood life when I was your age, I wouldn't had much to live for,"

"You didn't have my life. None of you have!" Mal shouted, "Did you grow up on the Isle? No! You've all sat here privilege of the Auradon life where all you've had to do is be yourself, be good and be free to judge to the rest of us because of what our parents did! You've punished us for being kids of our parents and want to shame us for being emotional wrecks when you all made us this way! The audacity to tell me Ben cares when he's the one of the reasons I'm like this! Yes, maybe I'm not so innocent but if they gave me a chance to explain like the hearing-out people they claim they are, we wouldn't be in this mess! HOW DOES NOBODY IN AURADON SEE WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO US?!"

Maleficent crawled out her box to give Alan a weak hit on the leg with her tail.

"Nobody can help me but me! And that's what I've been trying to do if only YOU'VE ALL LEFT ME ALONE! You're making things worse! None of you are dealing are my emotions, my mental health! So stop trying to be my saviors and get out!"

Alan was speechless. Surely what she said wasn't terrible at all. Had they all been inconsiderate? They were only trying to help her - Alan had no insight of what previously happened to her. After Mal's attempt, she was put in charge of her.

She was only doing her job.

"And I'm the selfish one? Tuh!" Mal made a bitter jab towards Doug's words he said a bit earlier.

"Get out, Alana. I want to be alone,"

But truth was Mal's mind was going down that road again. Her entire stay in Auradon has been an emotional mess. Being surrounded by people who want to love and help her but only make her hurt worse isn't helping.

Who on the Isle cared enough to bother her? Nobody. They knew to leave her alone when she wanted them to the first time.

Maybe shrimpy... but shrimpy even knew better in the eyes of Mal.

Mal didn't want to be here anymore. So she isn't.

She's leaving.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠