Chapter 25. An interview and the truth

Dumbledore POV

"This can't be happening!" I said when I opened the Daily Prophet. How could they?! So many will leave my side!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM MARRIED!

My dear readers,
A month ago I got a letter from an anonymous source, telling me about a new killer story. They told me that Neville Longbottom, son of Frank and Alice Longbottom was about to marry! The anonymous writer also sent me an invitation, and yesterday, the big day for Lord Longbottom came! I arrived later, the ceremony was held with close family, so I wasn't invited for that part.
Like the most of you, I wanted to find out who the lucky Lady was that stole Lord Longbottom's heart! That made me even more surprised when there wasn't not just one groom but two! You heard right, readers, Neville married a man. But not just any man, Charlie Weasley, now Charlie Longbottom!
I was able to get them on an interview with me:

RS: "Hello boys."

N: "Hello Rita, good to see that you were able to come." (Charlie stands behind Neville, both arms over his shoulders)

RS: "And, how does it feel, being married?"

N: "It is great, even though we have been married for, like two hours. We have been planning this for years." (Charlie nods and kisses Nevilles temple.)

RS: "Let's get really started, shall we? How did you two meet?"

C:" I was reading about submissive families, and when I was going down Diagon ally, I accidentally met Neville and Augusta. It just made click."

RS: "That sounds really sweet. But I don't see a lot of your family here, Charlie."

C: "Indeed. The Weasley family is extremely judgmental, they didn't like my obsession with dragons, and I didn't even tell them about my romantic and sexual tendencies. That's also why I am happy that I was able to leave them behind fully, no strings attached."

RS: "What do you mean by that 'no strings attached'?"

C: (Charlie pics up a chair and makes his husband sit like the caring partner he is.) "I changed my name fully today, no nee Weasley. I gave them back all the money they ever placed in my vault, which wasn't much. I rejected my birth rights. I am not a Weasley anymore".

RS: "But your family couldn't possibly be so bad to leave them fully!"

C: (Looks angry) "And how they are. I was neglected my whole life and I needed to live up to ridiculous standards set by my older brother. My room had holes in the roof, I had no seat on the dinner table and my financial support always consisted of 50 Galleons for one year that I used to buy school supplies, clothes and often food."

N: "Calm down love, it's over" (Neville let's Charlie sit and sits himself down on his lap.)

RS: "That sounds like a terrible life. Then, I guess your relationship to Albus Dumbledore isn't good as well."

C: "Oh yes. He is a horrible man. He is a racist and mentally insane. He faked his own death and is sending innocent people to die. He made up a prophecy to base his sick ideas on. The whole world of creatures is furious."

I wanted to go on with my interview of the newlyweds, when a young man, around 17 came in, wearing a Gaunt family typical dress and told them that there was an important matter they had to look into. But I wanted to know: Who was this boy, and in which way is he related to you-know-who?

More info to Veelas on page 6, submissive families on page 10, lies the light has told us on page 20, and on the mysterious boy on page 24 and 25.

Your Rita Skeeter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had called Severus the second I saw the news and he just appeared at the Burrow. 

"Who is that mutt? It is destroying all our plans?" 

I asked him and showed him the picture of the Gaunt child.
Severus furrowed his brows and was thinking about what he wanted to tell me. His expression turned cold when he looked at me. 

"I would say it's the dark Lord's son. You know, the one you stole 16 years ago." I jumped up from my chair. How did he know about this?! I never told him, and he said Harry was dead?!
"Severus, my boy..." 

"I am not your boy, old man." 

I was getting angrier every second. I had practically raised Severus, so I could call him whatever I wanted!
"You are who I want you to be. Don't forget, I still have your mother." The Weasley family came running downstairs, hearing us argue. They stood around us, wands out . 

Severus just chuckled.
"And? You forget, we are both Veelas." I had studied Veelas for five years, he was just trying to make me scared.
"And that should help her in which way? And you still aren't mated, Severus. In your own culture, you are an outcastt, you only have me to support you. I could kill you and nobody would care. I will call you what I want and you will give me the answers I want!" I screamed at him. 

Severus laughed even louder and threw his head back. 

"You want answers, here they come."
He took out his wand and casted a quick spell on himself. Turns out, Severus wasn't the scrawny man I thought he was. He had been wearing a glamour since forever! He held up his left hand and showed me his wedding ring.
Since when?! 

"Since 1977, old goat. For over 20 years. I am a high ranked member of the Veela community, and I have a son. His name is Harry. My name is Lord Severus Tobias Prince-Gaunt. And you will lose this war, Dumbledore." Then he left.
I was betrayed, but I will seek revenge! 

A/N: Yes, it was Rita, but working for the dark side (they have better stories!) 

I am slowly overcoming my writers block, but today school started in my country :'( :'( :'(

AND

many people thought, the girl wearing the dark red dress in the 1 chapter was Harry, but that isn't the case. If you like, you can of course think of her when I say Harry, but I just put her in for the dress. that applies for all my pictures (besides the one of Tom Felton and the Charlie pic.)

A wonderful Tuesday to all of you! 

MeineKeime