Epilouge. 19 years later

Harry POV

"I am going to move out and into Grimmauld Place."

I just choked on my potatoes.
"And why is that, Cass?" my husband asked our oldest child. 

Her black eyes pierced through us while she pushed her black locks behind ears.
She looked a lot more like Draco's side of the family, because of obvious reasons, but even more like her great-aunt that had trained her the last five years in shadow mage magic and techniques. 

"Alice will turn seventeen in two months." she answered dismissively.
"Aha, Lady Potter-Black is after the vampire..." my second oldest teased his sister, what earned him a strangulation of his shadow.
It might have been an empty threat under siblings, but I knew what my daughter was able to do with her powers.
"Your sister knows what she wants at least, young man. When are you going to marry, Scorpius?" I lectured my son. 

He had white hair and grey eyes, he was basically a replica of his father.
But he had colored a patch of his hair dark brown, to fit the hair color of his twin brother, Corvinius.
Both of them were dominant Veelas, 18 years of age.
They had hated that they didn't look alike, so they had started to color their hair when they turned 15, the one brown and the other white.
Scorpius was aiming to replace his father in the company, while Corvinius had a deep passion for teaching and was studying so he could open up a elementary school in the village. 

They gave each other a look and said: "The second Elias has finished his courting. We need to make sure there will be a good man taking care of him." 

Oh yes, our youngest, Elias. He had brown, warm eyes and brown hair, like his great-grandmother.
He was still attending Beauxbaton, like all his siblings did before him, and was an artist through and through. He was often helping me tailoring things.
He will be seventeen in two months, and as a submissive Veela, it was the day he would start his courting.
Last year, he had told us, that after some years of questioning, he found out that he preferred men, making him the second queer child in our family.And I was sure that until now, all males on his school had experienced the dirty looks my twins gave people when someone just looked at their little brother. 

When his brothers mentioned his love life he shrunk together, blushing.
The twins had been really overprotective over him, and I knew that if someone was to conquer my husband and me, they wouldn't be able to touch my youngest because his brothers and his sister would watch over him. 

I was happy for my four amazing children, and my even greater husband. In our 19 years of marriage we didn't experience any crisis, and we were as close as ever.
After I gave birth to Elias, I started to work as a seamstress, because I could do that work from home without being 'just' a 'stay-at-home-mom'.
"How about we go upstairs and have some calm-down-sex?" Draco whispered in my ear. I nodded eagerly and stood up, vaguely realizing that Wally was clearing the table quickly, not liking to leave his pregnant partner alone.
He and Toppy had had five children until now, two still living with them and three had left us for work, replacing them with apprentices-Nici and Jacy- that were most likely cleaning right now. 

I ran upstairs, my crazy husband behind me, ready to forget the shock from before.

A/N : This is the end of 'the courting', and I will edit this story soon. I will put the trailer for the next story here, so that you know if you want to read it or not!

Tell me if you liked my story and if you are interested in 'In his shadow' an Omegaverse WBWL story with lots of Drarry!

MeineKeime