Chapter 32. The fall of the Order

IMPORTANT AN AT THE END!!!

Dumbledore POV

Hermione and Ron were to return two days ago, but they didn't show up, nor did they write a letter to explain their absence.
What came over those children, especially with a Imperius-victim with them? 

Well, I guess we need to fight the battle of Hogwarts without them.
We met in the Burrow, Ginny bringing her new boytoy, Rick. All I knew about him that he came from a family with many children, and that was good enough for me.
I made everybody sit around the table, so I could explain my plans and they could tell everything to their teams. 

"Molly, you will be going directly to the dorms, so you get the children."
"And I bring them out?"
I shook my head quickly. 

"No, you bring them to the front, so they can build a shield, Molly. And Remus, down to the Slytherin dorms you go. Make sure those baby death eaters stay where they should." Remus nodded. 

He had been sceptical of my ideas the last month, but after a long talk everything was okay again.
"And where are you going?" Tonks asked.
"I will be fighting the dark lord." I said proudly and leaned back, when I heard it. 

"Oh really? What a great honor, I will win over an old, long-bearded squib whose brain has stopped working about a century ago."
There, in the corner of the room stood Voldemort. I jumped up from my seat, wand out. Tom Riddle stood in his corner. 

"Look who it is. The babymaker family with their good-for-nothing son and slut-daughter. The werewolf pup, the woman who will never be satisfied with her looks, and the black for the quota."
He spat into our faces.
"How did you find us, Tom?!" I asked him, ready to cast a hex at him. 

"The ginger and his mudblood girlfriend sung like songbirds. So, now you can either submit and I will give you mercy, or you can throw a hex and I will let each death eater try his newest torture techniques on you." He folded his arms and leaned back against the wall. 

"Avada Kedavra!" I screamed and the green light left my wand, and he didn't even seem phased.
The second the spell hit him, he disappeared. 

"It's a trap!" Bill screamed. 

Wow boy, I didn't know!
The second he said it, everything magical in the house shut down.
It was completely dark when I heard the door open, and a ton of people enter, but I couldn't move. A sack was pulled over my head and I was out like a Christmas light.

When I woke up, I smelled a foul odour, and I felt a hard underground on my back.
I hopped up and checked my surroundings. 

I was in a cell, prison bars before me. The ground was wet, and with me were two others: Tonks and Remus.
They had also woken up, but Remus did something I never thought of him. 

He scurried into the corner of the cell, pulled his feet to his chest and hid behind his knees. 

"You know, Remus, you are useless, even as a werewolf. You are more of a pup than a wolf." Tonks scolded him and gave him a hit to the shin with her foot.
"Then, what are we going to do?" she asked me. 

"NOTHING!" it came out of nowhere.
I heard light footsteps, and little heavier ones afterwards. They were coming into our direction, and I tried to look behind the corner to see who was coming. 

"Are you sure he won't get angry at us?" I heard the first voice, it sounded familiar.
"If he does, I will tell him no sex for a month and he will beg like a puppy." I heard the second voice, and Tonks mouthed 'Snape'. I nodded my head and wanted to grab my wand, but it was missing.
Tonks did the same, her wand was missing too. 

"Are you finished, we don't have all day." I turned to the bars again, seeing Snape and his child stand there.
Harry had his hair in a complicated up-do, and he was wearing a nice dress that would have looked good on him if he had been a girl. 

Cross dressing was really disgusting. 

"Can you stop checking me out?!" I heard the boy say and I chuckled.
"What's so funny Albus? You are the prisoner, not us." Severus asked, but I didn't answer him, he wasn't worth my time. 

I just needed to find a way out of here, then I would structure my plans again.
"Mother, I think we should give him an only-cell, you can't put a crazy person with normal ones." Harry suggested and my anger against him grew. 

He just didn't know when to shut his mouth! 

Tonks stepped next to me, I was sure she was about to defend me. 

"And what about me? You can't let me here alone with crazy person and a frightened werewolf pup!" she shouted at the two men in front of us. Harry and his father gave a short laugh.
"Of course Nymphodora, we will place you with the others again, we will send an escort for you." Her hair changed to a red color, she hated her first name, because it was too pureblood for her, and didn't mix good with her abilities.

Suddenly, Harry opened the cell next to ours and entered, so he could approach the scared pup in the back. When Remus felt his presence, he turned his head into the boy's direction. The latter crouched down the Lupin's eye level and said: 

"Nobody told you, hm? We will call Greyback, so you can meet his pack, and hopefully you will feel a lot better there." What was he talking about? What did we not know?
"You are a disgusting creature, Dumbledore, do you know that? Forcing an Omega to mate with someone, not giving him access to a pack. And you didn't care for his monthly needs to hunt. Let's see what the werewolf elders think about this." Snape said, and with that words, they left again. 

Fucking bitches!

A/N: I have a little problem. I'm grounded. What consequences has that for you. Less updates. I will most likely update on mondays now, because there I have time to update a chapter at school. 

Don't forget me to tell you how you liked my story!

MeineKeime