Chapter 39. A steamy night

Attention, attention, here comes smutty smut! (It's not that good) 

Harry POV

Draco was carrying me bridal style into the mansion and upstairs.
He slowly laid me down on the bed and started to kiss my neck. 

My hands were roaming his chest and tugging on his jacket.
"Off." I groaned and he let me go so he could take his jacket and tie off. 

While he started to kiss me again, we slipped out of our shoes and Draco was slowly working me out of my dress, while I buttoned up his shirt.
"You are so beautiful Harry, so pretty." he whispered in my neck and began to stroke my thighs. "You are so handsome too, Draco." I answered and opened his belt. 

"Not so fast love. Let me take care of you." And with one swift move, he had pulled my dress off, leaving me in nothing but my panties.
Draco began to rub my nipples slowly, and I never knew these two nubs were so sensitive!
"So pretty, Harry. And you respond so well to me. Look how your nipples are erect." And with that, he sucked on my left nipple while turning the other in between two fingers. 

I let out a moan, feeling my little friend raise in my panties. After sucking and my nipples, Draco started to kiss down my belly, leaving marks.
He dipped his tongue into my belly button before he reached my panties. 

"Are you ready, love?" Draco asked seriously, but I was only able to nod, because my mouth was occupied with moaning.
I felt his finger hook under the band, and he kissed down my white-haired happy trail. I knew, my penis was not the longest, it was average with 6 inches.
But I felt like it were ten when I saw Draco's look. 

He began to lick the base first, working his way up to my head, succeeding in making me more erect as I already was.
He was staring into my eyes intensively while he was kissing my head, slowly taking it into his mouth. 

"You are so cute Harry. And so sensitive." He was giving me the blow job of my life, taking me into his mouth fully and working his tongue around my cock so expertly.
The only thing that was bothering me was, that I was close before orgasming, and he was still wearing pants! 

"Off, pants off." I groaned, and Draco let my penis go, so he could strip out of his pants to reveal his black boxer briefs that were sporting a nice tent.
"Do you see what you do to me love?" Draco asked, kissing me on the lips again, pushing his tongue into my mouth. 

I heard a cap open and a liquid being squeezed out. With one arm Draco pushed my knees up to my chest, while the other one was dancing around my hole.
His eyes had darkened with lust, the dominant Veela in him shining through. 

I gripped my upper thighs, so that Draco had another hand to work with. He touched my face slowly, inserting one finger into my hole. It felt uncomfortable, but after I had adjusted, it started to feel good, and I moaned into the kiss Draco and I were sharing. 

"Do you like my fingers in your ass, Harry, do you want more?" Draco asked in a seductive voice and I mewled, nodding my head.
"What husband would I be if I denied my wife his wish?" With that, another finger passed my tight ring, and Draco began scissoring me. 

"Does it feel good, love? I'm not hurting you, am I?" Draco asked concerned, but I shook my head.
"More." I groaned and his ring finger entered me next. 

"Let's take our time, love. We are in no hurry." he whispered, pushing his fingers deeper.
I gripped his back and scratched my fingers over his skin, not prepared that his wings came out. 

"You are mine Harry, nobody is to see you like this besides me." Draco said and put his wings around us like a shield.
I felt his fingers retreat from my channels, and I moaned in displeasure. I wanted them back. 

"Just wait a minute love, let me take of my underwear, and I will take good care of you." He pushed his boxer briefs down, revealing his manhood.
Seven and a half inches of glory. He was thick, and I my own thing was standing at attention like never before when he came near me again. 

"Are you ready, love?" he asked while coating his dick in a thick layer of lube.
"Condom?" I asked in a hazy state. Even now I knew that I didn't want to clean myself out tomorrow. 

"Of course, love." he opened the bed drawer and took a condom out so he could put it over his dick.
After another layer of lube, I felt his cock on my entrance. 

"Can I, Harry?" I nodded, pulling his back to me.
He slowly entered me, and I was so happy he prepared me beforehand. It was slightly uncomfortable, but Draco waited for me to accommodate, kissing my neck and shoulder blades.
"Are you good, honey?" my husband asked, and when I gave him a sign to move, he slowly pulled out, so he could push in again. 

I was in total bliss when I felt him becoming faster, his kissed getting more aggressive. I was a moaning messing and I had to scream when I felt him hit my prostate.
"Feels good, doesn't it love? Only I can make you feel like this!" Draco growled and kissed me. He started hitting that spot every time, pushing me into another dimension of pleasure.
He attacked a special spot under my right ear when I started feeling my orgasm building. 

"I won't last longer." I informed him, and he seemed to be ready too. "Don't hold back love." He whispered, his voice full of dominance.
And I let go, biting into his shoulder out of instinct. 

My cum spurted onto my chest and Draco's upper body, pooling in my belly button, and my channels clenched, pushing Draco over the edge.
That moment he bit me where my shoulder and neck met, claiming me as his again. 

I felt him filling the condom. Draco pushed out slowly, pulling off the condom and throwing it away.
But instead of lying next to me in bed, he left. 

Was my performance so bad? 

Did he not like it? 

I felt tears prickle down my cheeks, when the door opened again. "Harry, are you okay, was I too rough?" Draco asked, a washcloth in his hand.
I shook my head while he approached me, cleaning me up.
"I thought you weren't satisfied..." I mumbled. "You were great honey. And you can't get rid of me that easy. Now, you need to be sleepy, come here." Draco laid next to me and gestured for me to lay on top of him. I crawled onto his chest and out my arms around his neck when he pulled the cover over us, and wrapping his wings around me. 

"I love you, Draco." I mumbled sleepy. "I love you too Harry."

A/N: It's my first try on smut, how did you like it?

MeineKeime