the backstage

I stood next to Amy. Her eyes kept running around the outdoors area where everyone gathered before the concert. The bar backstage was full of famous and overall rich people that somehow got hold of passes. Will got both Amy and I on the list even though I didn't want to, I agreed on going and seeing the concert, I didn't sign up to be dragged to a pre-party at a VIP bar.

The way that Amy's eyes sparkled made my stomach tie into a knot and stare back at the margarita on my hands. She was hopeful, almost sure that Harry would make an appearance, and the thought of seeing him even from far away made my whole body shiver.

"She's got nothing on you." Said Amy.

She talked about Camille, the blonde bombshell I had once encountered in New York City and that was now standing a couple feet away from me, with a drink on her hand and friends around. She was gorgeous.

"I don't care."

"Right." My body felt hot and my blue leather jacket tight, or maybe I was just anxious and going crazy.

"This is stupid, Amy. Can we just go to our seats?"

"Can you text Harry?" I shook my head. "Then no."

"Why do you think the night of his concert in Los Angeles he'll come out to hang out at this set up bar?"

"Luna, can you stop being selfish for one second? Not everyone is like you. I'm not like you." She said in a low tone, her eyes her upset and bored onto me. "You can get anything that you want. Anyone that you want. You got Harry Styles, for God's sake. And all I want is to see him tonight. You know damn well I've been his fan since the start, but it doesn't seem like you care at all about me and my feelings, and..."

I completely lost track of what Amy was saying when I saw him walk out of the door. Everybody's stare dropped on him, his beautiful mess of a hair and large smile.

"He's here." I said, Amy's eyes opened up wide before she turned around.

Harry started to greet people, he laughed and hugged his friends, with a man and a security guard on his side. I felt my heart on my throat. He looked gorgeous, way more than I remembered from over a month ago.

I wanted to go, run away, but my feet didn't seem to move. I watched Harry kiss Camille and her friends on the cheek before taking a picture with Emma Roberts. I drank the rest of my drink and was determined to leave when his eyes met mine.

"I have to leave, Amy."

"Luna..."

"We were never supposed to see each other, I'm not supposed to be here."

I couldn't read the expression on his face as someone else approached him for a picture. He glanced over again and licked his lips before smiling to the camera.

"I'm sorry." Amy caught my attention. "I'm sorry, let's just go."

"No. You stay. I'll go. I'm just... I'm gonna..."

My stomach was making loops inside of me and my body getting hot, like I was suffocating. I needed to get out of there, out of his sight. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I needed more alcohol and some nicotine on my system to calm me down.

"Luna." I didn't have to look up to know who's mouth my name came out of, but I did anyways.

Harry was standing tall in front of me in a patterned suit that was probably designed specially for him. His lips were pressed together in a thin line making me hold my breath, I felt all eyes on us.

"Hi." His arms wrapped lightly around me and let me go quickly. "You remember Amy?"

"Of course." He hugged her too. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"It's my fault. I made her come." Amy spoke up.

Harry's eyes stared into mine and I didn't know why he had this power over me, I didn't know what was about him that made me feel so weak.

"How are you doing?"

"Really?" I asked making him laugh, a soft laugh that gave me goosebumps.

"Do you wanna come with me? And talk?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I crossed my arms wanting to disappear, and he just nodded.

"Do you mind if I steal your friend for a minute, Amy?"

Before I knew I was following Harry's steps through the bar. I was far back, by his security guard, trying to go unnoticed. I watched the back of his head and wide shoulders as we went through the door backstage of the Greek Theater.

"So you're Luna?" Asked the relatively short man. "I'm Jeff."

"Oh."

"It's nice to finally meet you." I shook his hand as we both followed Harry and security through the hallway.

"I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." He raised an eyebrow.

"It's alright."

He turned back and shot his green eyes at me. I felt anxious, extremely nervous, and hugged my body probably causing wrinkles on my shirt.

"You apologizing? What happened to Luna Davis?" Harry's smirk made me smile.

He opened the door open for me and when it closed behind my back I realized we were alone. Harry and I, standing in a green room. There was a couch, lights coming from a vanity table, a plant, some food, clothes. It smelled like him.

"How have you been doing?" He crossed his arms as I asked past him, looking at the the makeup spread out on the table.

"Good. I'm good." I took a deep breath. "How have you been doing, Harry?"

"Okay."

"That's a stupid question. I mean, you're starting your first world tour." He laughed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You should've told me you were coming." I crossed my arm and stood in front of him. We were both visibly awkward and tense. "I wanted to call you. And talk to you."

"Why?"

"I missed you, I guess."

"You don't know me."

"You didn't let me. And that doesn't mean I can't miss you."

I felt my body leaning towards his and I couldn't help it. His smell, his voice, his smile; everything attracted me to him. So I did it, I let my hand fall on his shoulder feeling the texture of his suit and my lips meet his. That's what I wanted and hoped he did too.

"That's a way of saying you missed me too."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Styles."

Harry let go a laugh before crashing his lips on mine and pulling my body close, chest to chest. One of his hands squeezed my waist and the other was tangled on my hair, his smell and body on mine made forget how to react.

I️ was weak for Harry Styles and I️ didn't like it one bit. Suddenly a feeling inside of me just remembered how wrong was this that we were going. I️ didn't want to feel weak. I️ pushed his chest and he pulled my body with, his tongue brushing on my lower lip as his body hit the concrete wall. My hands made their way down the soft fabric of his patterned suit, I️ could feel both him and I's heart racing, breathing getting heavier, the room getting smaller, as I️ undid the two buttons and pulled the suit off his body.

"I️ have a concert to perform, Luna."

"Fine." I️ moved away, our eyes were glued to each other, I️ knew he was as disappointed as I️ was.

"Come home with me tonight." His lips were plump and his cheeks red. I️ too was a mess, my shirt now looked weird coming out of my high waisted jeans, and I️ ran my fingers through my hair hoping it looked alright.

"I'll think about it." I️ said before opening the door and walking out to find two security guards staring at me.