the movie

My dad held the door open for me, I slid out of the backseat of the black car letting my heels find the pavement. The sky was blue above our heads, a chaotic street ahead of us. A man in a black suit and an ear piece shook hands with my father before starting to guide us in.

"Not so bad, huh?" Will said, put his hand on my back slightly pushing me in front of him.

I didn't know what I was expecting, I knew Harry Styles was probably one of the most influential people out there at the moment, but for a World War II movie, I didn't think so many teenage girls would show up, but they were there, holding signs, CDs and posters with Harry's face on it. I felt their eyes on me as I stepped on the red carpet.

"Hi, I'm Jane." The woman was short, with a jean jacket over her black dress and a clipboard on her hand. "I'm going to bring you guys to take a couple pictures before going in, is that alright?"

"That's perfect, Jame." My dad replied.

I stared at the floor and my moving feet as I followed them around. A lot of people walked back and forth, in suits and dresses, a couple of screams coming from the fans behind the barricade. Jane pointed at a spot for us to stand on, a big sign behind us said Dunkirk, the name of the movie. My dad pulled me close and we smiled to a couple cameras, it happened fast and it was nothing like being photographed in a photoshoot, it was intimidating and terrifying, overwhelming.

My dad ran into someone he knew, a guy in another black suit. They engaged in a conversation and I stood behind him, glancing over at Jane who directed a girl with a long blue dress for a picture at the same spot I was in before. I was going to tap my dad on the shoulder and ask him to go in, but before I could do so the place was filled with screams. They were loud and hysteric, I never imagined something like that before. I looked over the fans that were right in front of me, their arms waving in the air, their eyes opened wide, I followed them to find who they were cheering for.

The cameras flashed in his direction, everything got sucked in by his presence. The chaos, the loud conversations, the screams; it was all gone. Harry waved slightly, the white shirt had its collar unbuttoned, his suit was navy and he wore a perfect smile on his face, his hair looked beautiful, hair sprayed back. He shook hands with a couple people, when he talked I could imagine his husky voice. His feet followed Jane now, he stood tall and by himself posing for pictures, his lips pressed together. I watched him rub his hands on the fabric of his dressy pants while scanning the room.

A pair of green eyes met mine, his lips opened in a smile and his head tilted as if he wondered if it was really me he found at his movie premiere, confused. His hand pulled his suit down, fixing it, and he's feet started moving towards my direction but before he could take a second step Jane's hand pulled his arm towards the other direction. I smiled and nodded before he turned around and walked away. The screams filled the air again, the chaos surrounded me, my dad's laugh was loud as he talked to a guy in front of me.

************

Harry

"Hi, Mr Styles. I'm Jane. I'll going to bring you to take a couple pictures before some press, is that alright?" The girl in front of me asked.

"Yes, that's alright."

She guided me through the carpet as screams took over. I was used to it, I had seen it much louder, more hysterical, that was nothing compared to what I've seen before. It didn't take long for me to find Jeff, all dressed up in a suit. He hugged me and I felt my hands shaking, I was nervous. People were about to see me on a movie theater screen, my mom was about to see men on a movie theater screen.

"Congratulations, mate."

"Thanks Jeffrey." He tapped my back before letting go of me. "Have you seen my mum?"

"Yeah, she's with Gleene."

I started looking around the carpet in search of them. I'm sure they both looked lovely and I just wanted to see her before going in. I was thankful for Gleene. I met her through Jeff, they've been dating for years, and she became one of my closest friends. My mom simply adored her, whenever she's in London they hang out together. Gleene is the type of girl my mom wishes I found: she talked slow, had a lovely voice that was nice to listen to, was calm and charming and, I had to admit, very good looking.

I glanced over the entrance by the cars, the chaos was getting even bigger, a mess of photographers, paparazzi, security, cast members. The fans were held back by a barricade, they screamed as loud as they could trying to get my attention, so I waved, the carped was long and kept going through the sidewalk, everywhere I turned I knew I was getting photographed, the attention was on me as I simply tried to find my mom. I didn't spot her, instead I found a pair of soft green eyes looking back at me.

Her dress was almost sheer, white and lace, it was delicate with long sleeves, low cut and a bow on her chest. The material flowed till her thighs, she looked angelic and beautiful, different from any other time I had seen her. Usually, Luna looks like a wild girl, a rebel, with dark circles under her eyes, messy bed hair, slightly smudged eyeliner, she mostly looked tired, upset and ready to attack anyone that came on her way. Today, she looked the complete opposite. Her face was bright, her cheeks blushed and her lips a shade of peach making me wonder if they'd taste like so too. She smiled and looked down before staring back at me, her hair fell in blonde waves in front of her shoulder and was slightly blown by the wind.

I saw Will standing behind her talking to someone I hadn't met yet, or at least didn't recall meeting. My feet involuntarily started moving and all I wanted was to tell her she looked incredible.

"Mr Styles, this way." Jane said, grabbing my arm. "Prince Harry will be arriving shortly so we have to go to the press and get in on time."

She nodded, making her hair fall in front of her face, a long distance "hi". I walked away not understanding my urge to talk to her and impress her.