the wet clothes

"What in the world happened to you?"

I turned around to find Anne walking into the large living room. Harry put our bags down on the floor and I toed my wet shoes off my feet taking in the inside of the house. It was bright and just as gorgeous as the outside. There was a brick fireplace, a long light couch with big pillows displayed, some chairs, a center table with flowers, a large cream rug on top of the hardwood floor. There was a staircase that I could barely see and an arch where she came from that I didn't know where it led.

"Hi mum." Harry opened up his arms and she carefully cupped his face and kissed his cheek.

"Gosh, honey, you're freezing." She turned to me, flashing me a smile.

"We got caught up in the rain in Chester." He explained as his mom evolved me with her arms and kissed each side of my cheek.

"You could get pneumonia if you stay like this." She touched my hair before turning back to Harry.

"Took her to Tatton Park."

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She held both of my shoulders as she guided me inside the house.

"Yes. The garden is gorgeous."

"We used to take the kids there, Hazz was just a little boy, he used to hate the garden but loved the playground." She sighed, letting go of me. "I'm so glad you two could make it up here." Her eyes traveled from Harry to me.

"I love the house, Anne. It's so charming."

"I'm glad you like it. I went into town this morning and grabbed some flowers for the rooms. I arranged the things in your room because I figure you two..."

"Yes, mum. Thank you." Harry said.

"You two should go up and take a warm shower. I'm making some Italian food for dinner, I hope you like pasta, Luna."

"Yes, that's perfect."

Anne's smile was large and gorgeous, just like Harry's. She looked at him, her eyes sparkling out of happiness, her cheeks about to explode. She walked towards him and cupped his face one more time, her thumb rubbed on his cheek making him squeeze his nose and eyes.

"I'm so glad you're home, honey. I've missed you."

"No crying, mum. You promised."

"Right." She ran her hands down, tapping on his wet shoulders. "Now you two go get off these clothes and warm up before you catch a cold, Jeffrey surely would not like that right when the tour is starting yeah?"

I followed Harry up the stairs. On the wall along side the staircase were multiple picture frames displaying childhood pictures of both Harry and Gemma. He had the same bright green eyes and big mouth with pink lips, in one of them his hair was extremely short and in the other his hair was curly in a way I had never seen before.

"You were so cute." I said, stopping on my way up to look closely at the pictures.

"So you don't find me cute anymore yeah?" He walked back down a few steps to join me. "This is me on the few years I was blonde. Didn't last long." I laughed. "And this is me when my hair was still straight. That didn't last long either."

Up the stairs, the hallway was just as bright as the rest of the house. He guided me telling where the doors led to: Gemma's room, guest room, guest bedroom, his mum's room down the hall. Harry's room was mostly white, with the exception of the wall covered in wood that was behind the large bed frame. He plopped both of our bags down by the bed, across from it was a dresser made out of the same wood that decorated the room. It wasn't as big as his rooms at the other houses, but I figured he didn't use much of it.

On top of the dresser were white hydrangeas along with a few more picture frames. I grabbed one in hands. The greenery of it caught my attention, Harry looked a few years younger, his curly hair styled in a quiff, he wore a black suit with a white flower boutonniere. He had a smirk on his face and his arm wrapped around keeping his mom close to his side. Anne wore a big bright smile, her hair professionally done with one singe curl framing her face and white flowers peaking from one of the sides, she wore a beautiful wedding gown with lace sleeves and held a large white and green bouquet.

I felt him get close to me, he stood tall behind me and brought his hand up to move my wet hair to the side.

"Your mom looks lovely."

"She does. It was a very..." He sighed. "Happy day." I put the picture frame down and turned around, my back against the dresser and his body close to me, his t-shirt still stuck to his body, his hair starting to dry a little, a curl falling on his forehead. "Thank you for coming with me, Luna."

"No place I'd rather be, Styles."

His lips that before were pressed together now opened in a big smile. "Come shower with me." I nodded. Harry's fingertips send chills down my spine. He pulled my crewneck up and off my body, and helped me out of my wet leggings. "Already wet for me, you naughty girl?" He said with an accent thicker than ever, making me laugh.

He left my damp clothes on the floor, took off his own and left with along with it. I watched him move, his muscles flex and the light that shined through the window glister on the droplets stuck to his body.

"C'mon." Harry said before wrapping his arms around my thighs and pulling me up.

I held onto his neck and wrapped my legs around his hips as he carried me to the bathroom. He put me down and made his way into the shower. He stripped off his black Calvin Klein boxers, his perfectly sculpted body right in front of me. I felt my body on fire as if I had never seen Harry before, I forgot how to breathe watching him turn on the shower.

The water came down and he stood right underneath it, he was almost too tall for it. He let the water touch his face and run through his hair down to his back. I unhooked my bra and slid of my underwear, leaving it with Harry's boxers. When I looked up he stared at me from the other side of the slight fogged glass door.

"Can you shampoo my hair?" He asked, grinning at me.

I got in the shower feeling the hot water burn on my skin. Harry pulled me under the shower, running his fingers through my hair as I felt my whole body warm up again.

"Feels nice."

"It does." He ran his fingers down my arms before letting go to grab a shampoo bottle. "Here." Harry bent down so I could rub his hair with is. He held onto my waist as I did so. It was the first time we showered together and it felt personal, like we were one, like we had grown together. "My eyes! You're gonna get it in my eyes!"

"Stop whining."

"You know I have the prettiest face in the world according to scientific studies. It'll be your fault if it's ruined."

We switched places so he could rinse out the shampoo. His eyes closed, his hands brushing it out.