the snorer

I won't lie, I was a little scared when I opened my eyes in the morning. For a second I had forgotten where I was and who was the guy next to me, that's until I saw the messy chestnut hair, he opened up a smile showing off his dimples and it gave me butterflies on my stomach. The room was bright and the light was coming from the window, both of our bodies wrapped in the same white comforter. It felt nice waking up next to him, no strong alcohol or cigarettes smell, no hangover, no destroyed hotel room. It felt uncommon, nowhere near what I was used to. Half of me was trying to be self-destructive, say it was a mistake and leave, the other half was telling me to keep calm and enjoy it for the couple days it'd last.

"Good morning, love." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close, his skin was warm.

"I don't remember falling asleep last night." Harry opened his eyes, running them through my face slowly, his breath brushing on me.

"When I came back to the room you were already sleeping."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright, we have the whole day today to do whatever we want. I must say you're a big snorer though." I pushed him away making him laugh and his grip tighter. "I'm joking. I'm joking."

"You're so-" Harry pecked my lips unexpectedly.

"Attractive?"

"I was gonna say annoying."

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled my body up on his. He stared up at me with a cheeky smile and sleepy eyes.

"Well, I think you're gorgeous."

I definitely wasn't, specially not right now. My hair was definitely all over the place, my bare face definitely not helping my look, and I still wore the grey t-shirt I flew in with. But the way he looked at me at that moment without a doubt made me feel like the prettiest girl on the planet. I think that's what was so weird yet amazing about Harry Styles, whenever his eyes were on me, staring at my face when I talked to watching my moves constantly, I felt special, but there was certainly nothing special about it, I'm pretty sure that's how everyone feels around him.

I pulled my shirt through my head, looking down at the black lace and simple bralette I wore.

"What about now?" Harry blinked slowly, the crooked smile still on his face. "No?" I raided my eyebrows. "Okay, I'm gonna go then."

I started moving away from him, but he pulled me by my arm getting me closer. He sat up with me on his lap, and squeezed my waste while kissing my lips. I let my hand rest on his chest, my finger feeling the smooth skin where his tattoos were inked. When his tongue touched mine our bodies stuck even more together, skin on skin, our chests moving as our breaths became heavier. I breathed a moan on his lips feeling his body get rigid.

"We should probably stop now." He said.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Luna, you have no idea what you're doing to me."

"I want you, Harry. Now."

He pushed me lightly into the bed and kissed me with hunger.

*********

Harry

The view in front of me was incredible. The pool was glistening, the water a light shade on blue almost as nice as the cloudless sky. The mountains were green and a couple palm trees made the beautiful scenery. I was sitting in the shaded area, a table full of breakfast food and Nick Grimshaw were in front of me.

I turned around to the noise of the sliding door opening. Luna walked out, her hair was wet and she wore a one piece black bathing suit with jean shorts unbuttoned on top. Nick jumped from his chair and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, love. I'm Nick." He said with a cocky smile on his face.

"Luna." She slid on the chair next to me.

"I know. Harry has talked a lot about you."

I had asked Nick for one thing: to not embarrass me in front of her; but that's exactly what he planned on doing. She turned her face to me, her eyes squeezed and her pink lips opened in a smile showing off her perfect teeth.

"Oh has he?"

"He won't shut up about it, actually. Quite annoying." Luna giggled.

"That's not true!" I whined.

"So you haven't talked about me, Styles?"

"I mean, I have."

"So it is true."

"Bloody hell, Luna." She laughed, her soft laugh making me chuckle along.

Nick looked at me with raised eyebrows, I knew what he was thinking: She was perfect, I was in trouble. Her blond hair shined on the warm light outside, her pale skin glistened from the shower she just took, her face bright and alive, like I never seen before. I reached for her thigh, rubbed my finger on the soft skin and she looked at me with a smile.

"So, what are we doing today?" Nick asked from across the table.

"I don't know, I was thinking we could walk around a bit." I answered, Luna picked up a grape form my plate and popped it on her mouth.

"Ok, I'm going in the pool."

Grimmy left us alone. Her smile became flirty when he walked away, her eyelashes brushing her skin.

"It is true."

"I know." She leaned over and kissed my lips, her fingers caressing the skin of my neck. "You're gonna have to forget about it, Harry."

"I know."

"And I'm gonna have to forget about it too." I wondered if that meant she couldn't stop thinking about me too, and I chose to believe it. "You can go back to your model and I can go back to..."

"Your band members."

"I was gonna say LA."