the promise

We both couldn't keep our hands off each other once we were out of the elevator. The door closed, he pulled my body, his hand slipped from my waist to my hips squeezing what he grabbed, making me go on my tiptoes and hold in my breath. I wanted to take him in. The way his body curved over mine, the way his lips were warm and soft, and how my fingers could tangle on his hair that was growing too fast.

He pressed my body against the wall, I kissed his jawline and his neck, inhaling his cologne. I felt him shiver and let out a chuckle, one hand pressed on the wall and the other trying to figure out how to open the door.

"If you leave a mark there, love, you'll get me in big trouble." 

"Oh we don't want precious Styles to be in trouble, do we?"

Harry pushed the door open and pulled me with him. The room was neat like he hadn't been there yet, but his duffel bag was kicked on a corner still zipped close. I toed my heels off and crossed the room reaching for the curtains, I pushed them open to reveal what I had imagine they were hiding: bright lights, tall buildings and a very busy avenue underneath. It was breathtaking.

"What do you think?" I glanced over to see him slip his vans off and unbuckle his belt, pulling it off his jeans.

"It's quite the view, just as expected."

He walked over me, I turned to face him. There were bags under his eyes and his lips were red from mine, his t-shirt hung loose on his body. He pressed his hand on the glass window, his tattooed arm next to me.

"This feels familiar, doesn't it?" I watched him as he spoke. "Us. New York."

"Our first night together."

"I remember thinking that night... I wanted you so bad, more than anything." His green eyes shinned watching me, I reach for my own shirt and start unbuttoning it. "You're unlike any girl I've been with, Luna."

Harry reached for my shirt and unbuttoned the last couple buttons himself. His hand ran around my chest, feeling the lacy material of my black bra. His callused fingertips touched my skin sending chills down my spine, it touched my collarbones and reached for the fabric of my shirt, slipping it down my arms and letting it drop on the floor.

"I'm here, H. For you... With you." I slipped my hands feeling his soft inked skin before pulling his t-shirt off his head. "You've got me."

"You have no idea how good it feels to hear that."

Harry pressed his lips against mine again, his fingers squeezing my waist as he pulled my body from the window and around the room. He had me wrapped around his finger and it was scary, but also exciting at the same time. My body felt hot, wherever he touched felt on fire, I was pulsating with adrenaline.

I crashed into the bed and fell on the soft cold white sheets. He crawled on top of me, his muscles flexing as he moved and kissed me with hunger, his finger unbuttoning my pants with ease. His lips pulled away from mine allowing me to breathe. He kissed my neck and my collarbones, my chest and down my stomach, finally pulling my pants delicately off my body. He stood there watching me as I laid half naked on his bed.

++++++++++

I woke up to a bright room and alone in bed. Our clothes still on the floor from the night before, my heart still beating hard on my chest. I rolled over to reach for my phone, countless texts from Will and Amy, the clock marked 8:13.

"Morning, love." Harry walked out of the bathroom, a pair of Calvin Klein boxers hugging his waist and a towel on his hand as he dried his hair. "Did I wake you?"

"No." I pulled myself up, sitting on the bed holding the comforter on me.

"You should get back to sleep, it's still quite early for you west coaster, you'll get a killer headache later."

"I want to spend time with you before you have to leave."

He grinned at me, dropping the towel on the floor and making his way towards the bed. His body glistening from the droplets of water stuck to his skin. He plopped his body next to me making me bounce, and leaning in to leave a kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna miss you." He whispered. "I'm so used to having you and your touch, it's gonna suck."

"What are your plans?"

"I go up to Boston today. Canada, Philly, down to Atlanta I think, Texas. I don't know the schedule by heart." His hand rubbed my naked back as I watched him over the shoulder, his back resting on the headboard. "Then I'm back in LA. Maybe it'll get you missing me a bit, that way you don't get bored of me."

"I'm thinking about staying in New York for about a week or so. Hang around for a bit."

"As long as you don't forget about me."

"I won't. I promise." I turn my body around to face him and throw my leg over is lap. His eyes fall down to my chest and search every inch of me until they meet mine again.

"You're breathtaking." I lean in to kiss his lips. "So beautiful." I pulled him close and crashed my lips on his. Harry's hand traveled down my body, squeezing my bottoms as his tongue brushed on my lower lip.

"Your mum had some nice things to say about London." I said in between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm. Is that where you're from? London?"

"No. I'm from Holmes Chapel."

"Oh." He runs his hand up my spine, his fingers reaching my hair and tangling on them. "And your sister. Gemma right?" He mumbled an answer. "Is she younger than you?"

"Older by three years." He pulled away. "Why the questions?"

"Nothing."

I pushed my body off of his and off the bed. I stumbled across the room and grabbed his t-shirt from the floor, sliding it over my head. I made my way to the bathroom and could feel Harry following me. The tile floor was cold and I stood in front of the mirror, pulling my hair up in a ponytail. He leaned on the doorframe, his arms crossed on his naked chest.

"Luna—"

"I just felt out of place yesterday. Like everyone expected me to know things about you, talking to me as if I knew you."

He frowned, a wrinkle cut through his forehead as he furrowed his eyebrows. "You know me."

I sighed.

"I found out your mom's name yesterday, that your hairdresser is one of your bestest friends, and if anyone asked me where you are from until forty seconds ago I would've answered it wrong." I look at him. He was so handsome, he almost didn't look real. "Forget about it, okay? I don't even know what's gotten to me."

"I didn't know you were—"

"Forget about it." I stepped over to give him a peck on the lips. "Do you think we can get room service? I'm starving."

"Sure. What do you want?"

"I don't know. Eggs? Scrambled. And blackberries. Do you think they have hash browns? Or waffles?" He laughed, walking back into the room and leaving me behind. "And coffee! With almond milk!"

"Yes, ma'am."