the last time

Harry stood in front of me, light wash jeans and white t-shirt, hair still wet from his shower but the ends starting to dry making it a little more messy. His back turned to me, broad and muscular, as he looked at the view out the balcony. It was cold outside but I knew he was dying not to open the French doors and walk into the balcony, I was too.

I moved through the room and stood next to him. The sky was dark, the Eiffel Tower sparkled like I'd never seen before. I felt him watching me and I was right, turning my head to him I was met with a pair of the most beautiful green eyes.

"What?"

"Just taking a good look at you." He answered.

I giggled. "You should go to bed, you said you were—"

He interrupted me by crashing his lips on mine. It caught me off guard so it took me a second to respond. I tangled my fingers to his hair and allowed his tongue to slip in between my lips.

"Tomorrow morning can we order mimosas and croissants?" I asked in between kisses, my back suddenly pressed against the cold glass from the door, he mumbled in response, his lips on mine again. "And cheese and strawberries?"

"Whatever you want." He pulled away from a second, sparkle on his eyes, a curl falling on his forehead and red lips.

"I want my last moments with you to be perfect. We can sit in bed completely naked and eat with this view and..."

His eyes shifted. His whole body shifted. He looked happy and hopeful and excited, now he looked worried, a wrinkle forming on his forehead.

"Luna, I—" His gaze traveled all over, up to the ceiling, through the window, down at my shoulder. "I—" Through my collarbones and up my neck, to my lips, cheeks, point of my nose. "I—" And finally to my eyes. I blinked a few times waiting for what he had to say, but when I realized he didn't have anything to say I kissed his lips again, softly, slowly.

Harry's hands moved from my waist to my neck, pulling me as close as I could be, moving around the room as if he knew exactly where to go. His fingers messed with my hair until they where sliding down my arms giving me goosebumps.

My shirt found it's way off my body and quickly so did his, exposing his tattooed torso, black bold lines all over. All it took was him to unzip my skirt for it to fall easily to the floor, and when I stood there in front of him, in a matching black set, I knew this feeling was bigger than us, this whole thing was bigger than us.

Harry brought my thighs up and held me to his body. I traced kisses down to his neck and heard him groan by my ear in approval. I squeaked when he dropped me into the bed, the sheets were cold but soft.

I laid down resting my weight on the mattress keeping my eyes on his. "C'mon, Styles."

"You look good like that." He said, unzipping his jeans and sliding them off his legs.

"Like what?" I sat up and I clipped my bra, taking it off and throwing it on the floor. "Waiting for you to fuck me?"

Harry crawled into bed, bringing me underneath his body as he did so, holding my hands above my head as his warm skin touched mine. "I wanted to do that."

"You were taking too long."

"Oh we're in a rush here?" He slid his fingers down my stomach and under my lace panties. His touch on me made me shoot my head back and let out a moan that definitely inflated his ego.

I don't remember how our last pieces of clothing ended on the floor, or how all the blankets and sheets around us became such a mess, it felt like ecstasy. I sat on top of him, his head rested on the fluffy white pillow, his forehead slightly sweaty from all the rolling around and skin to skin, cheeks blushed, lips red, lazy sparkly green eyes.

I shifted my body feeling him inside of me. When I started moving back and forth all I could think of is how perfectly we fit together, like we were made for each other. Two complete opposites, like puzzle pieces.

His eyes watched me, and for a second I wanted to hold his gaze, but I couldn't, it felt too much, it was all too much. I closed my eyes and let my head fall, feeling my hair hit my back and strands stick to my skin. His hands started traveling up my thigh, his fingertips tracing the skin of my stomach up to my boobs, he gripped them, again, it fit perfectly in the palm of his hand.

Harry sat up. Pushing my hair back and kissing my neck, licking and sucking the skin definitely leaving marks, as I took a breath. When he was done and my breath wasn't as fast paced, he leaned me down one arm holding my leg up, the other holding his weight over me. His muscles flexed as he moved in and out of me. He leaned down to leave a messy kiss on my lips then dropped his head down by my side, his heavy breath warming my neck, groans scaling his lips, a muffed "fuck" when he trusted in slowly.

"Harry—"

"Fuck." He said again, raspy voice by my hear.

We rolled around the bed a few more times. His hand traveling around my body when he trusted slowly, my nails carving on his back when it got faster. Our bodies were sweaty as we moved together. Toe curling, eye rolling, grip tightening, heart racing. I couldn't hold back the moans that left my lips, I just felt to good. When when I let go -my head pressed against the pillow, my eyes fell shut, biting my bottom lip- he smiled, I knew he felt it too, dripping for him.

That was enough for him to let go as well. His hand pressed on the pillow by my head held his weight, he stayed like that, laying over me for a moment to catch his breath.

"You're perfect." He said before leaning in to leave a peck on my lips.

Harry got rolled off of me and got off the bed, slipping the condom off on his way to the bathroom. I pulled the messy sheets over my body and sat on the bed glancing at the city outside. I wish we could be enjoying it but this is much better.

He walked back into the room, completely nude, a bit sweaty, red marks down his chest.

"Let's do a round two." I said making him laugh as he made his way back to the bed.

"In the shower?" He asked.

"Anywhere you want."

He stopped at the end of the bed. "I'm in."

Harry pulled my foot, making me fall back and sliding my body across the bed towards him. I laughed feeling my body slip across the silky sheets.

We spent the whole night running around the room, kissing and fornicating, skin to skin, feeling each other. I fell asleep on his chest, his hands running through my hair. I woke up with the sun shinning bright through the French doors, the room felt cold and the bed felt empty. I sat up quickly, felling my heart sink to my stomach as my eyes travelled the room looking for any sign of him -his duffel bag, food, the shower running, him on the phone out in the balcony; nothing. It was like he was never there, any trace of him was gone.

"Harry?" My voice cracked.