the ride

Harry's hand brushed on my knee, I felt my skin tingly with his touch. His eyes locked on my and a dumb lips spread across my face, I could feel my cheeks burning as they blushed under his stare. We had been talking for so long we both lost track of time, the bar kept getting more and more crowded. Harry told me about his life before he was famous, his life back in England, his tour plans; and I listened to him, his husky voice close to my ear, his arm rested on the back of the couch behind me, sometimes letting his finger touch my naked shoulder.

"I'm also really good at jokes." He said.

"Is that how you plan to impress me?"

"Would it work?" He raised an eyebrow.

We were down to our fifth margarita, giggly sitting in the back of the bar. If I wondered what flirty Harry would be like, now I definitely knew. His hand kept making its way to my leg, he let it rest there for only seconds before taking it out, his lips touched the skin of my neck by my earlobe when whispering and the spot still felt like burning, his finger played with my hair, we had shifted and now we were sitting close to each other.

"Knock knock." He said making me giggle.

"Who's there?"

"Hula."

"Hula who?" Harry bend over and kissed my cheek, too close to my lips, making a smack instead of a hoop sound. His lips were close to mine, my eyes on them as he pulled a couple inches away, they weren't thin but also it full, the perfect shade of pink. "I don't think that's how the joke goes."

"It's not." His corners curved up on a cheeky smile. "What about you? What are you good at, Luna?"

"I'm good at a lot of things." I smiled, flirting back at him. "Most of them I'd have to kill you if I told you."

"And why's that?"

"Aren't you Mr William Davis's good pal?" His face changed, his smile was gone and he pulled himself away from me and shifted on the seat.

"He told me you were bad, a rebel."

"I am bad. And you should stay away, Harry Styles." I said to him, maybe if the words came out of my mouth then I'd believe it too. I didn't want to stay away, I wanted to feel and taste his lips, and tangle my fingers on his hair, touch his inked skin.

"What if I don't want to, Luna Davis?" His hand touched my knee again. "What if I want to know what you're good at?" I felt my whole body burning, like heat was coming from him.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Once again, I said it more to myself then to him.

"I do know that I want to kiss you right now. Maybe since the first time I met you." I felt suffocated, my body shaking, I was so attracted to him.

"Excuse me. I need to... Use the restroom."

I got up before he could say anything else. The bathroom was small and I locked the door behind me. The walls were black, I stared at myself through the oval mirror on the wall. Drunk eyes, pink cheeks, messy hair. I smiled, touching my cheeks with my hands, feeling it warm. What is happening to me? I asked myself. I don't know how long it took me to come back out, I tried to calm myself down before walking back to where we were before. Harry was standing up, sliding his belongings on his back pocket.

"I think we should..."

"Leave." I finished. "Well, it was nice to see you."

"I'll give you a lift."

"No, it's fine, I'll..."

"Don't be stupid, Luna."

We walked side by side out of the bar. We stood by the sidewalk for a couple of minutes, enough for a guy to ask for a selfie with Harry. A black Escalador stopped in front of us, he was fast on opening the door and holding it open so I could slide into the black leather seat, he joined me.

"Where are you staying?" Harry asked.

"Gansevoort. It's in the corner of Hudson and 13rt street." He nodded and so did the driver in front of us. "I'm sorry." I said under my breath.

"For what?"

"I don't know. I thought we were getting along fine- I don't know."

"You told me to stay away. This is me staying away, Luna."

His voice was low, his eyes starring at me, the city passing outside our windows, a mainstream pop song playing through the speakers.

"Kiss me." The words came out of my mouth almost as a whisper.

Harry's hand touched my neck pulling me closer to him, my body slid across the seat easily collapsing against his, our lips pressed together simultaneously, his felt soft on mine. That was the worst idea I've had, I was kissing Harry Styles in the backseat of his private car. My body on fire as his tongue brushed on my lip, his fingers on my hair. I was dizzy and drunk, my heart pounding against my chest.

"I..."

"You taste really fucking good."

"But I'm bad."

"Then show me bad."

My fingers made it's way to the back of his neck, wrapping around on his hair, it was soft just like his skin. I threw my leg over him and pulled my body on top of his. Our chest moving up and down, our breaths heavy.

"Luna, I-" Before he could continue the driver cleared his throat.

"This is Gansevoort, Mr Styles." Harry sighed.