the orange scarf

"Come with me." I whispered. "We're both drunk and this might be bad but come with me."

He did. Harry got off the car and walked to the hotel with his hand low on my back. He moved his face smelling my hair and placing a kiss on my temple as we walked through the sliding glass doors, moving through the empty lobby, into the elevator. I turned my body to him, holding him by his shirt so I didn't fell over, it was hard to keep my balance on those heels. I let my lips touch his again, his hand held my shoulders keeping me close. The elevator made a loud bell noise announcing we made it to the eleventh floor. We messily stumbled across the hallway until room 1127.

"This is quite nice." He walked around the dark blue room, my clothes spread around the wooden floor, the curtains were open, the view of the buildings with sparkly lights on right in front of us.

"I think you've seen better."

"I have. But nothing like you." I sat on the edge of the bed, undid my shoes and kicked them to a corner. "You're confusing, and quite fascinating." I grabbed the orange scarf from the floor and placed it on top of the lampshade on the side table, the room instantly got warmed toned, less vibrant.

"I might be a lot of things, Harry. Fascinating is not one of them."

"Well, I think you are." He shrugged. "See... You think people should be scared of you. I'm not scared of you, Luna."

"Is that so?" I walked close to him, letting my back touch the cold window. "You should've never texted me, you saw me do coke in the bathroom of a party."

Harry wet his red lips making my whole body shiver, his eyebrows furrowed and he stared at me, his green eyes sparkling in my direction. He knew I was right, we shouldn't be messing with each other for a handful of reasons, starting by the fact that he deserved better, a good girl, and ending with he was my father's friend.

"You're beautiful." He sighed.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

"Make me." I pulled him by the collar of his shirt, his body stumbled and crashed into mine, our lips pressed together and my back pressed on the window.

It was a hot, intense kiss. His hand traveling up from my hips to my waist and his back curved as he completely dominated me. When he pulled away, he studied my face from up close, his eyebrows furrowed once again making his forehead wrinkle, then he looked away to the view off the window.

"I've been thinking a lot about you, Luna. " He said.

"Have you?"

"Yes. I don't understand why we kept running into each other but I like it. At first I thought you didn't like me for some reason and I was quite confused. Now I just know that I wish I could be with you more."

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow. You?"

"Not sure." I shrugged. That was probably the last time I would see Harry and, although I've said that before, this time a little voice inside my head was telling me it was for real. "Are you going back to England?"

"Spain. Then back to London."

"I guess we have to make the most of tonight then."

"I'm yours." His accent was thick. I tried to keep my calm, my body felt hot and I wanted to take him down right there, kiss him, take his shirt off, feel his skin. "By the look on your face I can tell you haven't heard that a lot."

"No, I haven't."

"So I'm gonna judge that you haven't been with the right guys."

"I usually don't see guys for more than a night, Harry."

"Why's that?"

"I-" I wanted to tell him, open my heart to him, my fears, my insecurities, my problems, but the words didn't leave my mouth, just how it was with Paul: it would never work. "I don't know, I just like to keep it that way."

"I'm not like the other guys you've met."

"And I'm not like the other girls you've met."

"I think we have a problem then." He smiled, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, then he bent down and crashed his lips against mine, pressed my body against the glass, squeezed my waist as he did so, one hand on my silky dress, the other on my jaw, with his thumb caressing my cheek.

I pushed Harry's chest back, making him pull my body with him as he stumbled through the room. Two drunk bodies pressed together, the taste of tequila on our tongues, the floor felt like it was moving and I could feel the room spinning even with my eyes closed. 

Harry

She pulled her body away from me, the only light in the room came from the lamp on the nightstand with an orange thin scarf and the buildings outside. The seconds we were apart I missed her touch and her lips. She drunkly span around with her eyes locked on mine, she moved like a feline making my inside go crazy. I wanted her more than anything right now, and if this was wrong I didn't want to be right.

Luna grabbed the end of her dress, with a smile on her lips she pulled the silky material through her head, leaving her body exposed in front of me. A lace material hugged her hips and her chest, bright red in contrast with her pale skin. Her body was lean, long, skinny. She giggled as I stared her down, I couldn't help myself. I've seen many beautiful girls, models, actresses, but she was different, the way she looked at me was different, he playful smile, the way she shook her head making her hair messy.

She moved back on my direction, her skin glistening under the little light. I impatiently pulled her by her waist and locked our lips together, the taste on tongue making me want more, her fingers working fast undoing the buttons of my shirt, pulling down my arms. Her warm skin touched my stomach, giving me goosebumps, I felt my whole body shaking with her touch, her fingers running down and finding my belt.

"I need you, Luna. Now." I said under my breath.

She pulled me by my neck, her fingertips on my hair, her teeth bitting my lip, and I undid my jeans and struggled to pull the down. As soon as my pants were off my body I easily squeezed her legs and pulled them up, she moved along perfectly, wrapping them around my waist as I waked us to the bed. Her body pressed against mine making me go crazy.

I put her down on the bed, in between her white pillows and comforter, and watched her reach for the back of her bra and undo it, throwing it somewhere around the room and revealing herself.

"Let's do this, Styles."