2. My Crush

Maahi's pov:

I woke up and got ready to leave for college as today I have to get admission. I am new to this city. I think I can take Maan's help. I went to his room and knocked on the door. Someone said to come in so I went inside.

I saw the same girl whom Maan was holding in his arms yesterday so she must be Jiya, his wife.

I said, "Hi. Maan is here?"

She said, "He went to office."

I said, "Oh..Okay. I will leave."

She called me, "Maahi??"

I turned and she said, "you are Maan's cousin?"

I was confused then I thought Maan might have told her like that so I nodded my head in yes.

She said, "he told me about you. Why are you looking for Maan?"

I said, "Today I have to go to college for admission so I thought Maan can drop me at college but it's okay I will manage" I was about to leave when She said, "Wait...You are new to this city. How can you go alone? I will tell Zaan to drop you."

Zaan? Who is he? Might be the mysterious guy but I don't know anything about him then how can I go with him alone?

I panicked and said, "No..No..I am fine.I will go alone not with Zaan. Please "

She said, "Why are you scared? He is nice guy don't worry."

I said, "You hurt your leg. I can go so don't bother yourself."

She said," it's okay. Anyway for breakfast I have to come down. "

She is really good as Maan said. That's why he loves her so much.

Once we reached hall Zaan saw Jiya and quickly walked towards her then said," Jiya, you are so careless. You should not walk. Maan bhai told me that you sprained your leg. " he helped Jiya to sit on chair.

I kept looking at him. I have seen him somewhere then I remembered where I saw him and panic raised inside me. Ya Allah I hope he don't remember me.

Jiya looked at Zaan and said, "Please drop Maahi at college. I don't want her to go alone in this new city. "

Zaan glared at me and then smiled looking at Jiya. He said," Sure"

I think he remembers me. I am so dead.
We were about to leave when Jiya said, "Eat breakfast Maahi. After that you can go."

I said, "I am already late. I will have something later"

She said, "okay"

Then we both left.

Zaan's pov:

This girl was suppose to marry my brother. Shukaran Allah it didn't happen. Jiya is perfect for him.

I don't want to drop this girl at college. I can't forget our first meeting.  The way she is looks so nervous, it seems She also remember it.

We both sat in silence. We almost half way to her college. I just want this ride to end as soon as possible.

Maahi said, "I am sorry to trouble you. I said no but Jiya di didn't listen."

I didn't say anything. I don't want to brust on her so I am controlling myself but after sometime I said, "Don't even think of interfering between bhai and Jiya"

She said, "No I will never think of doing that."

I said, "I know very well about girls like you. If you dare-"