48.ZaaHi's Princess

Zaan's pov:

I am sitting in my cabin right now but my mind keep drifting to Maahi. I love Maahi. I finally confessed my feelings to her. I have feelings for her from long time but I was scared to accept them. I am feeling so light after confessing my love for her.

I don't want to be heart broken. Maahi's pregnancy have thought a very big lesson. No matter how hard you try there are few things which are not in your control. I gave my best, tortured both of us, caused pain but still at the end she got pregnant. What's the use of all the trouble I put us through by staying away from her. I tried to take control of my heart and stop having feelings for her but atlast I ended up loving her so why deny it? Finally I got courage to accept my feelings.

I will never hide my feelings ever from her. I will tell her how I feel on every chance I get. I can't wait to go back to her. For that I have to finish my work. To finish my work I have to start working. To start working I should stop thinking about her.

I was working when I got call from Hospital that Maahi is admitted there. I got panicked. Please keep Maahi and Babay safe I kept praying.

Once I reached hospital I was surprised to see Jiya's parents there. I was worried for Maahi so I didn't spoke with them much. I greeted them and went inside to check on Maahi. She smiled looking at me and I sighed in relief.

Doctor told me that her condition is very sensitive and We should take proper care of her otherwise I might lose both Maahi and baby. I want to take care of her but I have so many responsibilities that I can't give my full attention to her. I have to take care of Maan bhai and Ammi. Office work, business meetings, tours. Rehaan is helping me a lot in new project but He is also burdened with work just like me since Rizwan went to Canada. He is only looking after their company.

Maahi is my priority but I can't neglect everything else what should I do? I can hire help for her but Can I trust them fully with Maahi?

Maahi Said,"What are you thinking? I am fine. Don't worry."

I said,"What actualy happened?"

She said,"I was carving to eat Lasagna so I thought of making it but then I felt dizzy. I came to sit on sofa in living room and then I lost consicious. I know I should have asked Marie Aunty but I told her to make at first, it was not as per my taste. She tired many times but it was not as I wanted. I was not able to stomach it so I tired to make myself. I know I was wrong. I will not do it again"

I hugged her and said,"I know Maahi, I am sorry I am not there with you to help. I want you to be safe. Please I can't live without you. "

She said,"I am sorry"

I said,"it's okay. It's not your fault. You take rest I will get the medicines"

She nooded . I kissed on her forehead and came out.

I brought the medicines and saw Jiya's parents are still sitting in waiting room.

I walked towards them and said,"Hi Aunty, Uncle, What happened?"

Aunty said,"How is Maahi? "

I said,"She is fine just little weak."

She said,"She need care at this stage."

I nodded my head.

She said,"Actually We came to meet Maan as he has not come to visit us from long time or called us. He phone is switched off. He usually never does that. He used to visit us atleast once in two weeks and called once in two days. Is he okay?"

I was surprised that Maan bhai was in touch with Jiya's parents. He never told us about it.

She continued,"We came to your house to meet him but we found Maahi lying on sofa. She was unconsicious so we brought her here"