17. Her Anger

Zaan's pov:

Why now? Why?

I was shocked to see Rizwan, Rehaan and her. I thought that I am finally getting over them and what they did to me. Rizwan was my best friend and Rehaan I loved him like my little brother. As they say it hurts most when your loved ones betray you.

I never wanted to see them again but today why they have to come infront of me when I finally started thinking that I can move on and lead a normal life. I excused myself and came to the lawn to get fresh air and clear my mind.

I felt presence beside me but I was not interested to know who it was. When I heard the voice I knew who it was.

Laila said,"So you got married?"

I didn't reply. I don't want to talk with her.

She said,"Is it arrange marriage? or love marriage?"

I was silent.

She said,"Do you love her?"

I stood up and was about to leave from there when caught hold of my hand and said,"You didn't answer me?"

I jerked her hand and said,"I don't have to give any answer to you."

She said,"It means no. You don't love her then why you married her?"

I have to leave from here. I need fresh air but not with her company.

I started walking towards parking lot but she came and stood infront of me.

She said,"I know you still love me."

I don't know if I still have feelings for her but I hate her from bottom of my heart. She broke my heart so ruthlessly.

I said," Just go to your husband. Stop following me. Leave like how you left two years ago. Don't be in any illusion. I don't love you."

I walked towards my car and opened the door but she turned me around and said,"You are lying. I can see the same love for me in your eyes. You want me to prove you."

She placed her lips on mine and I was lost in the feelings. She tastes the same. I was addicted to her when I was dating her. All the flashbacks came to mind. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I was in trance. I felt like I was alive again. I missed her. I missed her a lot.

I don't know how long we kissed. I placed my forehead and I slowly opened my eyes and saw the smirk on her face.

She said,"See you still love me. That wife of yours can never be compared to me. You should have married someone of your class but again who wants marry a guy who is just puppet in his brother's hands. Who don't have his own identity and always hid behind shadow of his brother. "

I was shocked. Her words are a slap which brought me back to reality. Guilt surrounded me. I was not listening to whatever she was saying. What I did? I cheated on Maahi. How could I do this? I am married. She is married. I kissed a married woman. It's sin. How can I? Oh god please forgive me. I have to talk to Maahi.

I just left from there even when Laila was calling my name. I was looking for Maahi but I can't find her anywhere. Where is she? I should not have left her alone. If I have not done that then I would not have committed the sin. Oh god what I did was so wrong. Why I lost my control?

I saw Safiya and asked her,"Where is Maahi?"

She said,"She is not feeling well so went to room"

I said,"Thanks "

I started walking towards our room.What happened to her? Does she hurt her feet again?

When I opened our room door and entered inside. I saw her sitting on sofa and talking to someone. She looked at me and gave no reaction then averted her eyes away from me. That's weird. Usually she smiles at me. May be she is busy on phone.