22. His Doubts

Zaan's pov:

I was in deep slumber when Maahi woke me up and I felt few sprinkles of water on my face. When I opened my eyes My heart stopped beating for a second Maahi was bent upon me and her hair are wet, I think she just came out of shower and she looked so fresh and beautiful damn she is so tempting.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

She blushed like tomato. She looked so cute. I just want to kiss her but my morning breath.

She said,"Zaan What are you doing? Get ready soon. I don't want to miss the Nikah."

I said," Only if you promise to kiss me."

She shyly looked down and said,"Zaan please."

I said,"First agree to my condition."

She slowly moved closer to my ears her breath fanning on my cheeks, making tingles form in my body. She said," Fine. Honestly I want to kiss you too."

Then she abruptly stood up and quickly walked towards door. I was shocked at my place. Did I hear her, right? Before going out she turned to me and said,"I will kiss you only if you get ready in 30 mins. I will go and get break fast for us."

Oh god this girl is doing something to me.

I quickly got up and started to get ready. Once she is back she placed the food on the table and said ,"Wow. My hubby is looking so handsome."

That brought smile to my face and I said,"I always look handsome."

She shook her head and said,"Let's have breakfast."

We had our breakfast after that she was busy getting ready and I started checking mails on my phone and chatting with bhai but when my eyes fell on Maahi who was wearing beautiful pink dress. She was sitting near the dressing table and is trying to wear her jewellary.

I walked towards her and took her ear ring from her hand and she looked shocked but didn't stop me when I was making her wear her jewellery

Once she was done she turned towards me and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer we both were looking in each other eyes.

I said,"Now Iwant my reward."

I moved closer to her and she closed her eyes and then we kissed.

I just can't get enough of her what is she doing to me? I want all of her. I want to take next step in our Marraige but is she ready?

I came out of my thoughts when we heard knock on the door. We both went out and now I am driving towards Wedding hall.

Maahi said,"Zaan Please don't mind that I am saying this. "

I was confused what she wants to say?

She continued,"Zaan Today i won't be with you. As Women and Men section will be different so please don't do any mistake. I won't be there to stop you."