21. You are Unique

Maahi's pov:

Safiya said,"Now Rizwan bhai your turn and only Laila bhabhi is left so let's start."

Rizwan said,"I know everything about Laila. We have been married for almost 2 years. I want to ask someone else. Maahi, Truth or Dare."

Zaan said,"The game is over. We are leaving."

He got hold of my hand and we are about to leave when Rizwan said,"This is how you respect groomside. You were talking about respect when you yourself don't know the meaning of it. Don't you think that leaving a gathering abruptly is disrespecting the person who invited you."

Zaan didn't say anything and was leaving when I caught hold of his hand He looked at me. I shook my head in no. He sighed and we both walked back to them. I know Zaan is not happy with this but I can't give others chance to badmouth about him.

I said,"Truth."

He smirked and said,"What will you choose from these three if you have given a choice. Sex,love,money."

Ridiculous what the hell is wrong with him?

Zaan said,"If you don't want to answer then it's fine. Don't stress."

Rizwan said,"I would be more than happy if she didn't answer because I get to kiss her."

A gasp left from Safiya and Sofiya. Rehaan was gritting his teeth I can see his fists are clenched in anger. Sumair was looking pitifully at Laila who had no emotion on her face like She doesn't care but why? Her husband is acting like a pervert and she is okay with it. If Zaan does something like this then I will kill him. The reaction of Zaan was so aggressive. He was about to punch him when I got hold of his hand and said,"Don't just relax and trust me."

I looked at Rizwan and said,"Love"

He said,"oh so sad I feel bad for you. You choose love but your husband can never give you that. You know he loves my wife."

Zaan stood up and left from there. I didn't stop him this time.

I glared at Rizwan and said," You don't have to feel anything for me. I know everything about him. What he did and what others did to him. You don't have to worry about us because my husband is best in everything and he has everything I want in my life partner. Before feeling bad for others focus on your life first. I don't think your marriage is smooth. You insulted your wife in front of everyone by bringing up her past. The person who can't respect and protect her wife's dignity is worst in my eyes. I pity Laila she don't deserve a person like you as her husband. Not only her no one deserve a husband like you. You are nothing compared to My Zaan. Don't even dare to say a word about him."

I looked at Safiya and Sofiya and said,"Sorry guys I have to go. I hope you don't mind." They both shook their hear in no and Sofiya said,"I am sorry for what happened."

I was surprised by her words but I have other matters to see so I quickly ran towards the parking. I hope Zaan has not left me alone here.

Thank you Allah. He didn't leave me. He was sitting in the car waiting for me.

Once I sat in the passenger seat he started driving.

I said,"Zaan..I-"

He interrupted me saying,"Please Maahi. Not now."

I was silent whole ride. Once we reached the house He directly went inside the room without waiting for me. He is very angry right now. I am very scared of him.

When I entered the room he was not there. I think he is in washroom. Once he came out I went inside the washroom and got freshen up. When I came out he was already lying on bed I silently lied beside him. He was looking at the ceiling.I was thinking of ways to start a conversation with him but before I can say anything he said,"Maahi do you regret marrying me?"