26. Dilemma

Zaan's pov:

I can't explain how I felt when I made love to Maahi. She is the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Her cute expressions and blushing face, her innocent gestures and her kisses. I loved them so much. Those are best moments of my life. Having her soft body against mine. I was so content and happy when I fell asleep in the arms of my beautiful wife.

I woke up from sleep when I got call from unknown number. I looked at time it was 4:00 Am who the hell is calling me so early in the morning.

I looked at Maahi who is sleeping peacefully. She must be tired after last night. I should have gone easy on her but she is like a drug I can't stop myself once I got the taste. I kissed her forehead but looked at my phone which is still ringing.

I went to balcony and picked it up. I don't want to disturb Maahi's sleep.

The annoying voice which I don't want to hear atleast today said," Hi Zaan baby How are you? Do you miss me?"

I said,"Why are you calling me at this time?"

She said,"I miss you. Zaan can't we get back together? I realize my mistake please Zaan I love you. I can't see you with someone else. That Maahi don't deserve you. Zaan she can't give you which I can give you."

I said,"You are talking about my wife. I don't tolerate a word against her. She is best thing that happened in my life. I am content and happy with my life so shut up. Stop interfering in my life and keep your married life on track."

She said,"You have not been with anyone else other than her. If you spend a night with me then you will know what you are missing. She is too young Zaan. 18..a teenager. She can't satisfy your needs or give you heir. you forgot what I told you last time. She will leave you if you become obstacle in her path of dreams so leave her before she does. you can come to me. I will-"

I cut the call. She called me again but I switched it off. I should not be bothered by her words but they scared the hell out of me. I remember whenever we talked Maahi always thanked me for giving her freedom to pursue her dream. She said she preferred me because I let her live her life as she want. I know she will not leave me because she value relationships so high but definately If I become obstacle in her path of dreams then she will hate me and I don't think I can live with her hate.

I should stay away from her. We can use precaution but nothing is 100% safe these days. I can just pray that she didn't conceive from our special night. I didn't use protection. How can I be so stupid? I was so overwhelmed by my feelings that I kept Maahi's career at risk. She trusted me and I broke her trust. I can't face her now. I need time. Please Allah she should not get pregnant now she is too young. Until her next cycle I will be in this pressure.

I got freshen up and went to office before Maahi could wake up. Before going I kissed her forehead I just can't help it She is looking so cute.

I went to office but these thoughts are not leaving my mind. If I talk with Maahi then may we can find a solution I thought but then she will never say no to me. She is too young she might not understand the depth of the issue. Even though she is not upset with me when she gets pregnant she might hate me in future for loosing her career. I don't blame her if she does so as we can't help to whom we love or hate. I don't want to see hatred for me in her eyes. I think the only solution is I should stay away from her physically but it's hard if she is near me. I have to increase my self control but what if she is already pregnant by yesterday session. I will go mad. Ya Allah help me I am going crazy. whole day my mood us off I snapped at few employees as well which I never do. I am cool type of person so everyone is shocked. I think news reached to Maan bhai as well. He asked me for the reason but I can't share that with him. I never hid anything from bhai except the fact that Rizwan betrayed me. I told him that me and Laila broke up due to lack of understanding and now this.

When I reached home in the evening Maahi was not at home. Usually she comes before me. Where she went?

I called her but her phone is switched off. I called her friends they told me she didn't come to college and from maids I got to know she left the house in the afternoon. She didn't even take the driver. Where are you Maahi?

The time is 11:00 PM she is not here yet. Maan bhai is also not home as usual. Ammi is out of town. I hope she is not in any trouble. With time I am getting worried and I felt rate of my anger increasing. She should inform, right? How careless She didn't go to college. This is new city what if something happened to her?

I was about to call police when I heard front door click. I quickly walked towards it. Maahi came inside but was in some guy's arms. She had bandage on her head. What the hell happened?

I took her in my arms and asked the guy,"What happened to her? Who are you?"

He said,"I am Faraz. Asad's brother-in-law."

Asad I heard that name somewhere. That's not important.

I said,"What happened to her?"

He said,"She got into accident while crossing the road. She has cut on her forehead and few minor bruises. She is fine. She insisted on going home so I brought her here. Doctor gave her pain killer so She fell asleep in car. I have to being her inside because of that. I hope you don't mind."

I said,"Thanks for dropping her. "

He said,"I will take my leave then."

I nodded and he left.

I brought her to our room and laid her on bed.

You accident prone girl. I leave her for a second she gets in trouble. She is really trouble maker. I kissed her forehead and cheeks.

I am sleepy so I laid beside her. I want to take her in my arms but I am scared that it will raise unwanted feelings so I tucked blanket on her and laid on my side.

I was on verge of falling asleep when I felt her moving closer to me and placing her head on my chest. My hands itching to wrap around her but I controlled myself. After sometime she moved more closer half of her body was on me. She wrapped her arm around my waist. She is really testing me. when I didn't respond she only placed my hand on her back lightly. That's all it took for me to loose my control. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. Inhaling her scent. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her looking at me. She moved closer to me. Our lips almost touching. I completed the distance between us and kissed her. It's like a trigger. I changed our places so that she is on bed and I am above her. I kissed her neck slowly removing her gown. She started removing my shirt and before I know what is happening I made love to her again. when I came out of my daze I realized what actually happened. I hated myself. How can I be so weak? I was thinking about this whole day but still I can't control myself.

Even after knowing the consequences how can I take advantage of her. I am so despicable. This is not right whatever is happening. I have to think of something. This can't go on like this. I can't lose her. No no I can't. Not now. Not ever. She is mine and she will be mine always.

Hope you are enjoying :)

Zaahi