38. Support

Maahi's pov:

I said,"I didn't know. My family they never told me. I thought you don't care. You are happy with Laila. You don't want me."

He said," You are my wife Maahi. I am happy that we are married. I don't want any other women in my life except you."

I said,"Are you saying truth?"

He said,"you should know this by now. If I really want to leave you then I wouldn't have taken effort to stop your engagement in this state. Actually I got into this state because I refused to divorce you. I thought action speaks louder than words."

He is right. He don't have to do all this if he don't want to be with me. He didn't let me go even when he had choice.

I got hold of his hand in mine and said,"Let's go to bed."

He looked at me surprised.

I made him sit on bed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I said,"so you believe that actions speak louder than words. I should also show in action that how much I love you then may be you take my words seriously."

I kissed on his forehead, then cheeks, nose and lips. I slowly started opening his shirt buttons. I kissed him on his neck.

He said with raspy breath,"What are you doing, Maahi?"

I pushed him on bed and said,"What do you think I am doing?"

I slowly removed his shirt completely then I stared on his shocked expression. He seriously taken aback by my actions.

I said in between laughs,"Look at your face."

He stood up from bed and said,"You? You are playing with me. Let me show you what happens when you tease with me."

He started chasing me and finally he caught me.

He said,"Where do you think you are going?"

He lifted me and dropped on bed then started tickling me.

I said,"Stop stop. I am sorry. I will not tease you."

He said,"It's too late. You will receive punishment."

He kissed me on lips and slowly trailed his lips from my jaw to neck. He unhooked the buttons of my dress. He removed my dress from shoulder and started kissing me.

I was feeling escastic. It been over a month since we have been together. I really missed him. If he makes love to me then I have no problem. Actually I want him make love to me. I never knew I will be this horny in future but only for Zaan. My one and only husband and love of my life.

He abruptly stopped kissing me and moved back like I burned him. He raked his hand through his hair and said,"Maahi I think we should sleep. I am very tired and my body hurts a lot"

He lied on bed and closed his eyes. I was still staring at him thinking what happened to him suddenly?

I lied on bed on my side. I moved closer to him but he moved away like I have some contagious disease. Is he bipolar?

One second like he is dying to be with me next second he act like we are strangers. Why can't he take me in his arms?

I said,"Zaan, what happened?"

Zaan said,"Maahi, I am sleepy"

Zaan's pov:

I don't like hurting her. I hate when she is sad because of me but today I don't want to share my fear with her.

She thinks I don't want her but I am dying to be with her. I am scared. I don't want to repeat my past mistakes. If she would not have been pregnant then all this will not have happened. We would not have seperated.

I know they are many precautionary measures but nothing is 100% protection. Pills have their own side effects. She is just 18 years old. She don't deserve all these tensions. I can't share this with her because she is not understanding. I tried last time. She convinced me other wise. I was not worried unnecessarily. I had valid reasons. I will wait for right time. Atleast till she graduates I will not be intimate with her. She needs to focus on her studies. She already wasted lot of time due to our honeymoon, pregnancy, miscarriage, misunderstandings and pressures. She is too young for all this. She is naive but I am mature. I should be responsible one.

I was brought out of my thoughts When she said,"Zaan, Please take me in your arms"

She don't understand why I am staying away from her. Her closeness, her presence, her touch drives me crazy and all rational thoughts run out of my mind. I have to maintain distance but the vulnerability in her voice. What should I do?

She said,"Zaan Please. I want to be close to you. I want to feel that you are really here. I am scared."

I can't hurt her when she needs me

I turned towards her. My heart broke seeing tears in her eyes.

I took her in my arms. She snuggled closer to me. I can't hurt her like this.
I have to find some other excuse. This is test for me and I will try my best to pass.

Zaan said,"Maahi, I am here don't get scared. I am here. I will be always here. No one can hurt you. They have to face me first."

I kissed her forehead and said," sleep now. I am here nothing will happen"

Next day we went home when my security arrived to take us.

I was surprised to see Maan bhai and Ammi at home.

Maan bhai said as soon as he saw us,"Ammi they are here."

Ammi glared at us and said," Where the hell were you? Your phones were switched off. No one knows where you were?"

I said,"When you guys came?"

Ammi shouted,"It is not important. Where were you? What happened to your face? How you got all this bruises?"

I looked at Maan bhai for help.

He said,"Ammi, you must be tired from Journey. You take rest. I will talk with him."

She was glaring at me but Maan bhai took her to room with him.

Thank god saved. Only he can handle her.

I went to our room with Maahi.

She said,"Should I go to college today?"

I said,"I will not stop you from doing anything but You have to take guards with you."

She nodded.

She was about to go when I got hold of her hand and she stopped at her place.

I turned her towards me and I said,"Maahi look at me."

She looked into my eyes. I cupped her cheeks and said,"Whatever happened in this two months. Don't let it effect your dreams. Forget everything and just focus on your dream. You fought with everyone for your dream. Don't let this marraige or anyone in the way. Your only goal should be your studies and I am always there with you in your each step. I will give you all freedom to achieve your dream but you also have to set your priorities. Understood?"

She nodded. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.

I said,"All the best My tigress. Don't worry about anything. They can't even touch you. I will take care of everything. Leave everything to me. Don't stress. Just trust me."

She said,"I trust you. I am so thankful to Allah for giving you as my husband. You are answer to my prayers Zaan. You are my dream come true. I will focus on studies and set my priorities but no matter what you will be my first priority."

I said,"But Maahi-"

She said,"No arguments Zaan. I promise that I will try my best and work hard for my dream but you will always be my priority. I love you. Nothing is more important to me than you."

Her words are raising strange sensation in my heart. I can never get better girl than you.

Hope you are enjoying :)