14. He is Upset

Maahi's pov:

We reached room Zaan said,"God you are suffocating me. I am not going to let you fall so please loosen your grip and open the door."

I sighed in relief that he didn't ask about the kiss. In the heat of the moment I did it and now I have no explanation to give if he asks me.

He took us to the sofa and placed me there. He folded his arms on chest and said,"Now explain your strange behaviour."

Shut he noticed. What to say?

He bent down to my eye level and said,"Are you jealous my wife?"

I looked down. I am lost what to say think Maahi fast.

He placed hand under my chin and lifted it and said,"I asked you something."

I said,"I am not jealous. I was just..I mean..I was..I meant..I"

He said,"You what?"

I said,"I was worried that-"

He said,"That?"

I said,"I was worried that you will forget about me if you focus on that girl so I tried to keep your attention on me"

He said,"Why?"

I said,"because..because..I.."

Why is he asking so many questions?

He said,"because?"

I said,"because my leg is injured. If you get busy with her then who will take care of me?"

He sighed and said,"That's it?"

I said,"What else will be there?"

He said,"Okay let's believe what you at saying is true. How would you explain the kiss?"

My eyes widened and I said,"Kiss? What kiss?"

He smirked and said,"So now you are going to play ignorant?"

I said,"I don't know what you are talking about. I am tired and I want to sleep."

I stood up and was about to go when he sat on sofa. He got hold of my hand and pulled it so I fall on his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist. Stopping me from moving. He leaned forward and placed his head on my shoulder.

I said,"W-what are you doing?"

He said,"reminding you."

With this he kissed my neck. I stiffened at the contact of his lips on my neck. My stomach did summersaults.

He moved his mouth close to my ear and said,"Now you remember?"

I subconsciously said,"What?" His touch creating havoc inside me.

He said,"You still don't remember then I have to try harder."

He took me in his arms and then carried us to bed and throwed on bed He came on top of me. My heart started beating faster. He leaned closer to my neck.