30. Trust

Zaan's pov:

I am shocked to see Maahi with Rizwan. I am unable to move my legs. How can this happen? I know Maahi would never do this to me. This is not the truth what I am seeing.

Rizwan looked at me with smirk on his face. I found this little strange that Maahi had not moved an inch. Before I can understand what is happening Rizwan pushed me out of the room and locked it. Now we both are standing outside of the room.

He said,"It is just a trailer Zaan. I told you Maahi will be in my bed in 10 days. See I got her where I wanted. I left the door unlocked because I wanted you to see. I have no intention of doing the deed today we will make have time for that later but I wanted to show you that my words are not empty threats. She will be with me at the end willingly or unwillingly."

I grabbed his collar and said,"You ba***** even if you try to touch her I-"

I said,"You what? What you would have done if I have taken Maahi right now? You can't do anything. You can't protect her from me."

We heard a gasp from behind.We looked in that direction. I was shocked to find Sofiya, Laila and Rehaan standing there.

Rehaan said,"Zaan bhai we will be leaving now. Sorry for the trouble."

Sofiya said,"Yes..We are very sorry. It will be better if we leave from here."

Laila looked so calm unlike these two who looked like someone forced them to eat nails. How can Laila is not unaffected after hearing that her husband is trying to cheat on her. If Maahi would have been in her place then I will be below 2 feet of the ground.

Rehaan took Rizwan with him from there. I quickly ran inside the room. Maahi is in the same position as we left her. She is unconsicious. What the hell did he do to her? I poured water on her and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me with confusion on her face. After few minutes She had tears in her eyes I think she realized what happened here. She hugged me and said,"I am sorry."

She is sobbing now. I said,"Maahi calm down."

She said,"Zaan He-. Zaan he tried to-"

I said,"Nothing happened Maahi. I will not let anything happened to you."

I tired to move away but she tightened her arms around me.

She said,"Don't leave me Zaan. I am scared. Stay with me."

I laid on bed with her in my arms. She clung to me like her life is depending on me.

I slowly started patting her back saying soothing words. She relaxed a little and fell asleep.

I will not leave him. He made my tigress so vulnerable. I wrapped my arms tightly around her posessively as I felt like she will get lost if I loosened my grip. I snuggled more into her inhaling her sweet scent which is calming and soothing me and my anger. Her touch has magic which always calm me down. I fell asleep with her in his arms.

Maahi's pov:

When I woke up I didn't find Zaan beside me. I quickly got down from bed and went insearch of him. I found him in lawn sitting on bench looking at rose plants in our garden. Maan bhai placed them for Jiya as she loves roses. I sighed in relief after finding Zaan. I sat beside him.

He said,"How are you feeling now?"

I said,"I am sorry Zaan. I promise I didn't knew he was inside the room. I didn't chea-"

He placed finger on my lips. He said,"Don't say that. I trust you. I really do. I am sorry for thinking worst of you even for a second. I know you are not cheating type."