Epilouge

Maahi's pov:

8 years..I can't believe it's been 8 years since I married Zaan. I joined college after Zara was of one year old. Finally I completed my studies today. Today is my first day as intern in Shifa Hospital one of the best hospitals in India. It would not be possible without support of my family. Not from my maternal family but from my husband's family.

Zaan, Maan bhai have always there for me whenever I thought of giving up but the person who took away all my tensions is Jiya. Since she and Maan bhai got together she has taken care of everything in the house. You can say she is the boss. I am just kidding What I meant is she took all the household responsibilities and also taken care of Yazan and Zara in my and Zaan's absence. I can't thank enough Allah for giving me such loving and caring family.

Zaan said,"Maahi come fast otherwise you will be late on your first day."

I quickly finished my bath and came out of washroom.

I said,"Give me 10 mins. I will be ready."

Zaan sighed,"Who are you kidding Maahi? I know how much time you will take to get ready. Don't forget we have been married for 6 years."

I said,"I will come soon. Stop distracting me"

He said,"Fine. I am going down to check with kids. I think they are not even up. Both of them took after you. Lazy"

What he mean by lazy? I have never been that. I am the first person wakes up in this house.

I said,"Zaan..They took after you. I have not been lazy for a second in all my life."

He was about to reply when we heard knock on our door. I opened the door to see Jiya di was standing there.

She said,"I thought of asking is it okay if I get Zara and Yazan ready as it's your first day of work. You will get late. Maan will drop them along with Ruhaan, Aarzoo and Yarah. Is it okay?"

I said,"Thanks di. I was about to ask you."

She said,"No problem. I made breakfast so save time for it. Don't go without eating breakfast."

I said,"Sure di. Will be there in 5"

Zaan said,"She mean 30 mins."

I glared at him. Jiya di said,"Okay stop there. You can argue later. Zaan come with me I have some work with you."

I knew she took him from here because everyone knows in this house that once me and Zaan starts argue. It's never ending but we are never serious. I kind of like it even after eight years of our marraige. If I don't fight with them for a day I feel like something is missing. I know weird but that's how it is.

After 20 mins I was ready and I was coming down the stairs when my eyes fell on Zaan. He was staring at me. I like it when he looks at me like this like I am the only one present here.

Maan bhai said,"Stop gwaking at her. You will bore hole in her from the way you are looking at Maahi."

Zaan said,"Look who is talking..I think you have forgot what happened on your anniversary last month bhai "

Maan bhai looked down and Jiya di blushed.

She said,"Stop both of you. Maahi come..take the plate."

I walked and sat on my place which is beside Zaan.

On Maan bhai and Jiya di's Anniversary, Maan bhai's friend was praising Jiya di and he got so jealous that he took Jiya di away from the party. When Jiya di came back she was wearing a simple dress which covered from top to bottom with no make up. She was still looking very beautiful but before she was breath taking.