46. God's will

Maahi's pov:

I was so worried on how Zaan will react but he took the news well. He always come with me for my check ups and he asks too many questions. He forces me follow them as well. It's not like I don't follow but at the start he was not even allowing me to set foot on ground. I was so irritated. He wanted me to skip classes. I can't do that. May be later when I reach 8 months mark but not now. He tried to work from home but sometimes he has to visit the construction sites and attend meetings in abroad. He tries his best to be with me which taking toll on his health.

I am not able to concentrate much on my studies as I should not tire myself too much. It's been a week now. I can't wait for our baby to come in this world. How will he/she will look? Like me or Zaan. Whose personality will they have of Zaan or mine. I seriously can't wait. I have a feeling it's a boy but Zaan wants it to be a girl. As he and Maan both are boys. He always wanted to have a princess at home whom he can pamper. We have to wait five more months to know the answer.

Today I am feeling very dizzy compared to other days. Zaan is not home as he have crisis on construction site. He was reluctant to go but I forced him. I suddenly felt pain in my stomach. I got scared and called Zaan but his phone is unreachable. I called for maids but no one was close by. I took the intercom to dial but I fell unconscious.

When I opened my eyes. Zaan was sitting beside bed. I can see worry and tears in his eyes. I got worried. Tears? My baby..no no no not again. Tears fell from my eyes.

I said,"Our baby- "

He said,"Our baby is fine. Don't worry. You are fine. You need rest Maahi."

I got discharged next day.

Zaan is so silent from yesterday. He don't speak a word to me.

We both are lying on bed and this silence is killing me.

I said,"Zaan, Are you angry upon me?""

He said,"Why?"

I said,"I didn't take care of our baby properly."

He shook his head and said,"It's my fault. The baby is not only your responsibility but mine as well. I was not here to protect you or take care of you. I should not have made love to you. Doctor told me that you should not continue your college till the baby is born as you should not take stress. I am sorry for coming in between your dream. I didn't take good care of you. I didn't give you the happiness you deserve. I failed you as a husband."

His words angered me.

I said,"Do you regret having baby with me? How dare you say that Zaan? Our baby is not a mistake. I will never forgive you if you say it again"

I don't know why I am over reacting like this. May be pregnancy hormones.

He said,"Maahi you are misunderstanding me. I love our baby. I want our baby. I don't regret having it. It just the timing. We are not ready for it. Maan bhai is in hospital. Ammi is not in her right mind. Your studies. Your health is not good. No one is there to take care of you. Not my family or yours. I am not able to be with you due to the responsibilities. I so wish sometimes that Jiya was here then our lives would have been too different. I just upset over my helplessness. I am not able to give you the proper care and affection you need in this phase. I am not able to give you life you deserve. I am feeling like I have failed to be a good husband to you."

I said,"Don't say it again. You are the best husband I can ever have."

He tried to oppose but I said,"Shup up. I am telling you.. your wife that you are bestest husband and no one ever can be match to my beloved husband. I love you Zaan. A lot and you have made me fall in love with you hopelessly because you are everything I want, I wished for. You are my biggest treasure, my support, my love, my happiness, my desire, my life. No one can ever take your place in my life.

Don't try to take control of everything. Everything is not in our hands. It's god's will that what he has planned for us and we should always accept ot with open arms. You tried your best to stay away from me but what is the result? Few things are not in our hands.

We are going through rough phase but you have handled everything so well. Life never goes as planned but what matters is how we handle the unexpected situations. You have taken evetything so well Zaan from the start of our marraige which was so unexpected.

We can get through this. We are together and we will come out of this life test with flying colors. Believe in yourself. You have my support always. Trust Allah. He never gives anyone beyond their capacity. Patience is key and In Sha Allsh Everything will be fine soon."

He hugged me tightly and said,"Thank you. Thank you so much Maahi. You don't know how much your words have relived me. You are right we will get through this. We have each other. I regret staying away from you. "

He tried to kiss me on lips but I moved away.

He said,"What happened?"

I said,"I told you there will be no intimacy in our relationship"

He said,"Maahi you can't serious."

I said,"I am serious."

He said,"Maahi please..I miss you. You have no idea how hard it was for me to stay away from you. I lost count how many cold showers I had because of you. You are so tempting. You are just a hand away from me but I can't touch you. Take you in my arms. It was torture. Please Maahi forgive me. I was stupid. I will never do it again. You are my queen. Please show mercy on your slave, your highness."

I laughed at this and kissed his forehead.

I said,"You are forgiven but I have one condition, my slave."

He said,"Your slave will accepted it."

I said,"My condition is that you will never think low about yourself ever. You will always keep in your mind that your wife thinks you are best husband, best brother, best son. Best in everything. You will receive punishment if you ever say opposite to this."

He smiled and said,"What will be my punishment?"

I said,"You will not make love to me unless you change your opinion."

He gave me breath taking kiss and then said,"Then I think I can never think low about myself. I tried once to stay away from you and it's hell. I will never want to go through it again. So Do I have your permission to make you mine again, my queen?"

I said,"I am all yours, my king. You don't need my permission."

After long time we made love again. I can't be more happier than I am right now. Being in arms of my love with symbol of our love in me.

Hope you are enjoying :)