23. His Anger

Zaan's pov:

Nikah has been taken place and I can see happiness in Rehaan's eyes. I think he loves Sofiya. May Allah bless them with happiness. I really like Rehaan. He is very nice from heart but I don't want any relation with people related to Rizwan and Laila. When I went on stage to wish him he hugged me and said,"please be in touch bhai. I miss you. This is the gift I want from you for my marraige. Don't worry about Rizwan bhai. I am moving out after Marraige."

I was not able to say no and agreed to meet him once we reach Mumbai. Now food is served but I don't want to eat without Maahi. I know that is not possible so I had little. It's really awkward to eat between so many strangers not one single person whom you know. Rehaan and Sofiya are having food together seperately so Rehaan is also not there.

After having food right now I am sitting on chair in wedding hall and checking my social networking sites. There are not many people left. Some of them are having food, Some of them left after having food. I got busy with my phone and didn't notice my surroundings much. I think that was a mistake as I was startled when Rizwan said,"Finally got chance to talk to you."

I was about to go when he said,"I have something important to discuss with you Zaan."

But I am not. When I took few steps he said,"About Maahi."

How dare he take my wife name?

I turned around and said,"Stay away from my wife Rizwan. "

He smirked and said,"That is what I want to say to you. Do you think I have not noticed How you amd Laila are spending time together?"

I said," I have done no such thing Rizwan. If you are here to tell me to stay away from your wife then you are talking to wrong person. I am not after her. "

He said," You misunderstood me Zaan. I am not here to stop you from seeing Laila because now I understood that you both are made for each other. I don't know how I came in the middle."

I said,"What rubbish? I have a wife and I have no feelings for Laila so just leave me alone. I don't want to do anything with both of you. Let me be."

He said,"No need to hide your feelings. You can have her."

He seriously lost his mind.

I said,"Just shut up. What the hell are you saying? She is your wife. Whatever I am not interested."

He said,"Oh come on Zaan. I understand both of your feelings. You can have love of your life. I am not heartless but I want something in return. Give Maahi to me for one night."

He didn't just said that. How dare he? I don't know about him but Maahi is mine, only mine.

I punch him on face and grabbed his collar then said,"How dare you? Maahi is my wife. She is mine. If you even come near her shadow then I will kill you. Don't even think about her. She is mine. You idiot How dare you to say something like that about her to me. Her Husband. Do you even know the meaning of it? You heartless ba*****. I will kill you."

He just laughed and said,"I asked you nicely and this is what I get in return. I promise you Zaan. With in two months she will be in my arms in my bed room you know doing what."

His words are killing me. I punched him again. My anger is on it's peak.

He said,"You know me Zaan. I get what I want. Maahi is my new obsession. I wonder how you always get so lucky with Women. She will be mine soon. I will snatch her from you just like Laila. It won't be hard I have my charms."

I said,"SHUT UP"

I started punching him. He fell on ground. I was so clouded in anger that I didn't notice him not hitting me back. When everyone gathered and tried to seperate us I kept on punching and kicking him when Maahi came there.