18. His Past

Zaan's pov:

I brought her out of Rizwan's arms. I dragged Maahi with me to the car and forced her to sit inside then I came to the driving seat and sat inside the car. I was about to start the car when Maahi took the key and throwed it outside.

I glared at her and said,"What the hell are doing?"

She just shrugged her shoulders.

I said,"Go and get the key right now."

She got down from car and took the key but instead of coming to me she started walking towards the lift.

I quickly got down and ran to her. I grabbed her hand and said,"Where are you going? Come sit in the car. We are going back."

She jerked my hand and said,"If you want then you can go but I am not coming with you anywhere."

I again grabbed her with my both hands and turned her towards me.

I said,"What is wrong with you Maahi? Why are you acting like this? Why your friends are here suddenly?"

She was struggling to come out of my hands but I tightened my hold on her and said,"Answer me"

She said,"You are hurting me. Leave me"

I loosened my hold little and said,"Now Answer me. Why are you doing this? Are you planning to cheat on me?"

She laughed sarcastically and aid,"Cheating?" I can see tears forming in her eyes which she is trying very hard to suppress them.

She calmed herself down and said," Will it hurt you if I cheat on you?"

I said,"Are you planning to cheat on me?"

She said,"You answer me first."

I said,"No."

She glared at me and said,"Liar." She pushed me with her hands and started walking towards lift.

Then it struck me. Did she saw me kissing Laila? Shut.

Before she close the lift I entered inside and pressed the terrace button.

She tired to press other button but I didn't let her and dragged her with me once we reached the terrace.

She said,"What is wrong with you? You can't force me like this."

I said,"Please listen to me Maahi. I was wrong. I truly regret it."

She said,"I don't care if you regret or not because the damage is done. See Zaan I know you don't love me and I am not asking you for it but I want you to respect me as your wife. What if my relatives have seen you instead of me then what will become of me? I will become laughing stock. You can do whatever you want once we go back I will not stop you but when we are here I request you to act like a ideal husband. It just matter of 3 days. "

She was about to go but I stood infront of her,"Maahi please listen to me once."

She said,"Move away Zaan. I don't want to talk to you."

She was about to press the button when I said,"Laila is my ex-girlfriend" she stopped in her tracks.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her,"She is my past and you are my present and future. I am sorry I lost myself for a second. I didn't mean to disrespect you. My past is not so good Maahi and we didn't broke up on good terms. I was just I don't know what happened to me that moment. I was wrong. It was a sin. I will never repeat it. Please forgive me."

She turned towards me and I placed my hands around her waist. She said,"Why you guys broke up?"

I said,"I met her when I was in my college first year. She was very beautiful and I instantly got attracted to her."