35. Running away

Maahi's pov:

I said,"You are so confusing Zaan. You broke my heart but you act like you are the one who is heartbroken. You cheat on me but act like I cheated on you. You try to break our relation but act like I am breaking it. What is truth? What is your true feelings? What do you want Zaan?"

He said,"I want you."

My heart skipped a beat. He wants me. No he is a liar. If he truly want me then he would not have gone to Laila. I shook my head in no and said,"Liar.You are lying. You don't want me."

He said,"That's for me to decide and I know that I want you."

I have to leave from here before I fall for his lies. I will call someone to help him. First let's get out of this room.

I said,"I am leaving Zaan. I don't have time for your lies."

I was shocked to see him completely fine. What the hell? He lied to me.

I pushed him away and said,"You were acting. I hate you Zaan. You don't care for my feelings. I was so worried that you have been in accident and this is all a game for you. I am so done with you. I am leaving."

I tired to leave but he suddenly walked towars me. he grabbed my arms and turned me around. He was glaring at me. He can walk. He was acting.

I said,"You are fine. You are acting. You lied to me."

He said,"Did you leave me with any choice? Now what do you want? Do you really want me to get into an accident? If that is the only way to be with you then I will happily stand before a car. Tell me I will do anything to be with you. What do you want me to do?"

I said,"I am not falling for your act again. I will not stay with you."

I tried to wriggle out of his arms but he tightened his hold on me.

He said,"What is your problem, Maahi? I understand we are having issues but running away is never a solution. Let's sit and discuss. Let's talk."

Just then my phone started ringing. It's Faraz.

Zaan said,"Cut the call. We are discussing our future here."

I cut the call but it started ringing. I cut the second time but it rang again.

He said,"Switch off the damn phone Maahi."

I lifted the call this time. Anyway it just matter of few minutes. I am staying at their house. It will not look good if I keep avoiding them. I will tell him that my phone has less battery and cut the call.

But when I lifted the call. He said,"Maahi, Come home right now. Your dad and brother is here. He is very angry and asking for you. We can't handle them. Come soon."

I said,"Zaan I have to go My dad is here."

He said,"Fine. Let me drop you."

We was driving towards Asad's place. No one spoke till now. I want to ask him about Laila but I am not having courage.

Before I can say anything He broke the silence and said,"Maahi, I know you are angry with me. I understand you are upset over baby but I am also going through the same pain. I also lost the baby. If you need time then I understand. Take as much time as you need but come to our home. I will not force you. I won't disturb you. If you want then I will move to guest room. I am okay with whatever you decide but please come back home. We will sort our differences. Our relation is not hopeless. We still have chance. Will you come home?"

I was in trance. Should I say yes? I think it's right to go home. Once I go back I will ask him directly about Laila. He has to chose one. If he chose me then he should not meet Laila ever again.