Lost and Found

Stevie bit down on her thumbnail, starring at the phone as it continued to ring, quickly picking it up and hitting decline.

She set the phone back down, clenching her fists when it began ringing again. She yanked the phone off the bed, answering it coldly. "What?"

"Steph, baby I am so sorry."

"Goodbye Lindsey." She hung up the phone, tossing it aside.

She nearly screamed when it rang again. "What do you want!" She screamed into the phone.

"I'm sorry." She heard his British accent coming out the other end, gasping. "I guess I shouldn't have called you before nap time."

"Robert I am so sorry, I thought you were Lindsey."

"Is he still calling you?"

"Relentlessly."

"Come over to my house."

"What?" A beeping let her know there was another call, letting out a heavy sigh. "One second."

She switched calls, gritting her teeth. "What Lindsey?"

"Steph baby I am so sorry, I was drinking, I wasn't thinking."

"You never think, goodbye Lindsey." She went to hang up.

"Stevie! Please, just let me come over and talk to you."

"You should not be asking me for anything, you call me a whore, you physically put your hands on me, you don't get to ask anything of me. It's all bullshit, goodbye Lindsey." She told him sternly, hanging up with a sigh.

She tossed the phone aside, flopping back on her bed. She felt Sulamith creep up next to her face, giving her owner licks on the face, Stevie crinkling up her nose.

    She realized Robert was still on the other line, gasping as she shot up, scrambling for the phone. She hit the green button, bringing the phone up to her ear. "Hello?"

    "Hey,"

    She heard his voice, smiling in relief. "Hi." She repeated herself. "What's on your mind?"

   "You, always." She giggled. "What are you doing right now Stevie?"

    "Nothing."

    "Wrong, you're coming over to my house. Be ready in twenty minutes I've already got a driver on their way."

"Are you giving me a choice or are you telling me?"

    "Which one turns you on more?"

   She threw her head back, cackling. "You've got a dirty mind Plant, twenty minutes?"

    "Twenty minutes." He confirmed.

"And how should I dress accordingly?"

"Comfy, don't even change out of your pajamas."

Stevie chuckled, nodding subconsciously. "We'll see about that."

"See you soon my moonlight."

She smiled. "Soon sunshine."

They hung up, Stevie biting down on her bottom lip, scrambling out of bed.

    She went to her wardrobe, opting for a pair of leggings and a black long sleeved top, that dipped down in the front just a little more than what was considered appropriate.

Quickly undressing out of her lounging clothes, she stopped seeing herself in the full length mirror.

Taking in her appearance, biting her bottom lip as she contemplated on wether or not she should change her lingerie.