You Shook Me

Stevie collapsed at Roberts side, gasping for air as she panted.

He searched blindly for her hand through the sheets, squeezing it right and bringing it up to his lips.

  Their chests were heaving, starring up at the ceiling aimlessly as they both tried to regain control of their senses.

  "You...are...amazing." Robert breathed out heavily, rolling over and leaning over her body.

  Stevie was tingling all over, sighing in content when his lips moved against hers.

   He pulled away, resting his forehead against hers, a finger coming up to trace the lines on her face.

  The sheets lay around them haphazardly, their legs intertwined as they laid in the glow of their love making.

   "You're not so bad yourself." Stevie giggled, her hand coming up to stroke his hair away from his face.

    The kiss deepened, Robert groaning as he pulled the silk sheet around them, settling in between her legs.

   She felt his erection growing against her inner thigh, pulling away, gasping. "Ready for thirds?"

He nodded, his lips capturing hers, his hands resting on either side of her head.

She tangled a hand in his curls, reaching her other hand between their bodies.

Wrapping her hand around his member, stroking delicately and enjoying the moans he made against her mouth.

He had grown hard again, Stevie gliding him up and down her entrance before positioning him at her opening.

Her hands came up to rest on either side of her head, biting her lip as she looked down between them.

     She couldn't tear away, her breathing stopping as he pushed into her slowly. She could feel him gliding into her inch by inch, enjoying the pressure she felt from his member.

   Burying himself to the hilt, he froze, taking a moment to look down at her. He smiled down at her, stroking her hair away from her face before gripping her wrists that lay along her pillow.

     Burying his head into her neck, he began to thrust, pulling out slowly and then plunging in to her.

   Soft gaps had begun to leave her mouth, her head tossed to the side and her nails dug into her palms.

  Robert lifted his upper body to look at her, his grip tightening and he let out a moan.

Stevie gasped along with him, her breasts bouncing and her stomach crunching a he thrusted in and out of her. "Fuck, Robert! Yes, harder baby, yes just like that!"

Her voice had become high pitched, their moans intertwining with one another's. He lurched forward, his arms wrapping around her tightly as he pounded into her.

Stevie's head had flown back into her pillow, her legs hiked over the back of Robert's thighs, her arms curled under his and gripping onto his shoulders.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He breathed out heavily, burying his head in her hair, loosing sight as he was consumed by pleasure.

One of her hands slipped between them, rubbing her own clit with two fingers and she began to gasp.

Robert noticed, moaning and crashing his lips against hers.

Stevie rubbed at herself faster, applying more and more pressure, her body jerking as her gasps heightened.